1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sign and Trade Mooch?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bingo, Aug 31, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Bingo

Bingo Member

I don't know if this has already been posted but in true tradition of the inexperienced poster I have to ask this and face the wrath of all the 5000+ guys who may or may not hate me.

If Mooch can't be signed (Flagrant Fegan) then can we sign him to the contract he wants and trade him to someone else, preferably a team that has an exception so we don't end up over the cap. Mooch in a S&T for a legitimate center sounds good to me.

Don't jump all over me at once guys but is there any way to get Jackson from GS for Mooch?

2. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I've heard the "5000+ Evil Guys" being mentioned numerous times.

What do you mean by this?

There are what 3, 4 guys who have 5000 posts, and none of them are the ones that ridicule people for errors.

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

If Fegan wants too much money for Moochie, I say there is no way in hell we agree to a sign and trade. We have already done it twice before unless we can get something good or useful like a Marc Jackson. But not for another draft pick.

4. Bingo

Bingo Member

Not all the 5000+ posters are rude. Jeff is the most civil person on this board, and Clutch is always respectful as are many others even those with fewer posts. It's those who think of themselves as superior as a condition of their many, many, many sometimes aimless posts that give a bad name to the 5000+ guys. Others just get intimidated by them, I assume that's what you're referring to, how can't one be intimidated by crispee when he presents a solid airtight case worthy of the best defense attorney in the country?