1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone want this?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Vengeance, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

When I was cleaning out my dorm this year, I found a CD in the trash . . . I pulled it out. I don't want it, but maybe someone here does?

"Crystal Method -- Vegas"

If you want it, emai me at vengeance@typicalsituations.com and I'll send it to you. First response gets it. It may be a few days before I can check my email though, so bear with me.

I also have another CD I'll give away -- it's from some country artist I've never heard of. When I find it, I'll offer it up too.

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I just emailed you.

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ah... the soundtrack for every John Woo wannabe's latest film for the past 5 years as well as the start of the Rockets' telecasts...

'This transmission is comming to you...'
    'We got it...'

...I feel myself slipping into 'Bullet Time'. Quick, spin the camera for a 360 degree shot of me jumping up in the air...

4. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

That is an excellent CD.

(Damn you RocketsPimp and your quick replying!!)

:D