1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wacky News: Jesus and the blow up dolls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Aug 15, 2001.

Tags:
?

Do you believe Jesus is coming back?

Poll closed Aug 25, 2001.
  1. Hell yes!

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Hell no!

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. He's already come and gone!

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. He's here right now and he's looking for his 12 blow up dolls!

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

ARKANSAS CITY (EAP) -- A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses.

Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.

"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.

"I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said.

"She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.

"This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force," said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene.

Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow up sex dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.

Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.

When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."

-------------

If she didn't see Jesus then, she's seeing him now!

rH

2. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Rockhead,

that's just crazy. I actually saw Jesus yesterday in Whole Foods!

-ok, I know that's probably getting really old for you, but I couldn't resist. BTW- you ARE the man for scooping the dream story!

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

rH, do you have a link?

4. rockHEAD

sorry JuanV... no link and I emailed my friend who sent it to me... and he said, "it smells of onion juice" if ya know what I mean....

so...

just have fun with it.
    rH

5. rockHEAD

I just did a search over at theonion.com and the story did not turn up...

so.....
    i'm not sure where the story came from,
    just have fun with it.

rH

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Sounds very much like the onion!!

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member