1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I need superheros...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 22, 2001.

Tags:
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

If you were a superhero, what would be your...

Name:
    Special Power:
    Weakness:
    Who do you defend:
    Anything else we should know about you:

This is for anyone completely bored today!

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Name: Captain Amnesia

Special Power: Umm...can't seem to remember that right now

Weakness: Uhh...I'll get back to you on that

Who do you defend: Dammit! I knew I was defending something a while ago...I hate it when this happens

Other Info: Does anybody know where I put my cape?

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Name: <b>Dr of Dunk</b>
    Special Power: The ability to leap 7' Frenchmen in a single bound.
    Weakness: I go for any ball throw up in the air. I'm like a dog chasing a stick over a cliff. Plus, I fall for headfakes, a lot.</b>
    Who do you defend: You mean play defense: why should I play defense....that's what Shandon Anverson does?</b>
    Anything else we should know about you: I'm still trying to figure out how to use my special powers to fight crime. When I haven't dunked anything in awhile, I can sometimes fall under the spell of the evil clique of BBS Nazis.</b>

Name: <b>SixthMan</b>
    Special Power: The ability to sit patiently on the sidelines of fighting crime waiting for the leading Superheros to get tired. I am always ready to do good, and I always give 110%.</b>
    Weakness: Not knowing my weaknesses.</b>
    Who do you defend: defend whoever the first line Superheros defend. Without them, I am nothing.</b>
    Anything else we should know about you: If anyone calls me "waterboy," I go into a frenzied tornado of wreckless effort to show that I'm more than a second rate superhero. This can have its advantages, as anytime my super friends are trapped and need to escape, they often start criticizing me so I become a diversion.</b>

4. heypartner

Name: <b>CriscoKidd</b>
    Special Power: I can make anything taste good, so even evil doers can fall under my spell.
    Weakness: Soap.
    Who do you defend: Chicken factories. Without them, I have no real purpose.
    Anything else we should know about you: I do not need to be refrigerated to maintain my super powers.

5. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Name: Procrastination Man
    Special Power: The ability to hold off evil forces until tomorrow
    Weakness: Deadlines
    Who do you defend: The tired, the lazy, and the slow-pokes of the world
    Anything else we should know about you: Ask me tomorrow

6. heypartner

<b>Name: </b>OldManBernie
    <b>Special Power: </b>I can scare away mischievious kids from any lawn.
    <b>Weakness: </b>At 1pm after lunch, I fall asleep for 1 hour.
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>Cranky people who don't like kids.
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>My special powers actually get stronger when they have no initial effect. That is, I get crankier when little brats laugh at me.

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Name: SuperHEAD
    Special Power: Find and share weed with smokers around the world! Ability to grow amazing buds anywhere! Ability to take HUGE bong hits that would make the laystoner cough! Convincing folks that weed is NOT a gateway drug! Finding cheap flights to Amsterdam!
    Weakness: French Fries and The Fuzz
    Who do you defend: Tokers of the World
    Anything else we should know about you:No... you don't need to know anything about me. I'm anonymous and I like it that way!

[​IMG]

rH

8. heypartner

<b>Name: </b>RocketsPimp
    <b>Special Power: </b>The ability to channel the special powers of women to do good for all man kind.
    <b>Weakness: </b>Women....What? You think I'm not human?
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>My Women
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>Just ask my women!

9. heypartner

<b>Name: </b>sirhangover
    <b>Special Power: </b>The ability to drink bad guys under the table
    <b>Weakness: </b>Victory rounds and songs usually make me keep drinking and forget the bad guys I just beat under the table.
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>All the lovely wenches who serve mankind
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>Yeah, probably.....ummmm, do you take superhero cash or can a start a tab?

10. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

<b>Name: </b>crispee
    <b>Special Power: </b>The ability to post, no matter the topic, can even post under water or on the toilet
    <b>Weakness: </b>When own ideas are wrong will blindly argue the lost cause no matter what, especially when these end in Bets :D.
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>Own ideas, especially ISOs, anything game related (assuming something game related is discussed on this site), has also been known defend others sometime's if there ideas are like his own or at before they lose their marbles like Jammy.
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>The Arch-Enemy of the Evil Group called the Moderators, especially the one they call Clutchy.

11. heypartner

<b>Name: </b>SmeggySmeg
    <b>Special Power: </b>The amazing ability to diffuse all enemy arguments merely by posting his nonsensical superhero moniker
    <b>Weakness: </b>His superhero powers are difficult to harness, so he often ruins valiant posts by his superfriends as well.
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>Anyone with a weird name....like Cuttino
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>Noone knows his true identity ever since he hid himself in the Outback, but many believe he is the yet unmentioned leader of the evil BBS Nazis clique who is really executing an evil plan to destabilize the board by ruining all posts, so he can take it over.

12. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

A friend and me at work one day realized this lead waitress (who is very annoying) was just repeating anything the manager said during our meeting that she thought was important.

Later, I transformed into Captain Repeato with my trusty sidekick Grammar Boy.

That way whenever she was around I became Captain Repeato and she didn't know we were making fun of her. Then, we laughed like school girls. Good times.

Name: Captain Repeato
    Special Power: The ability to find idiocy and mock it by repeating it for everyone to see.
    Weakness: Must talk very loud when performing his duties.
    Who do you defend: All non-idiots who like to see idiots made fun of.
    Anything else we should know about you: My disguise is as a waiter. Also, Grammar Boy helps to point out idiocy, and is especially attracted to grammar faux pas.

13. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

<b>Name: </b>Cat
    <b>Special Power: </b>The ability to make the worst player seem like a superstar
    <b>Weakness: </b>10-12 bench players and last picked rookies, he just can't resist trying to help them even though it is a lost cause, lets see him make Rice in to a Glove type defender
    <b>Who do you defend: </b>Bad players, more specifically Mo Rebounding Taylor, Collier and anyone who gets constant criticism
    <b>Anything else we should know about you: </b>Criticism is his trigger, also is Big Sim addict

14. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Name: The Clutch BBS
    Special Power: Ability to sap away the social life of anyone that comes across me. Also good at Raising Ire and Inflating Egos.
    Weakness: Wives and/or girlfriends. Have yet to understand how a simple glare can completely cut off my powers. Also heavy traffic.
    Who do you defend: Anyone with an opinion, and the belief that the world would be better off hearing it.
    Anything else we should know about you: I have an infinite post count. No one can top it, so quit trying.

:D

15. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Name: deanbcurtis
    Special Power: has the uncanny ability to post game time in the chat
    Weakness: stations that don't display the time throughout, avatars
    Who do you defend: wizard, lisa , kt, catomic, bill, calvin, rudy
    Anything else we should know about you: arch nemesis dod and his malosky jokes

16. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Name: Super Scout Equestrian Man
    Special Power: The ability to round up potential WNBA candidates, stable, saddle and feed them and prepare them for their professional debuts. Arch-nemisis Lisa Malosky, The Queen Stallion
    Weakness: Horse & Rider Magazine
    Who do you defend: Fans of the WNBA by providing them with the entertainment they desire.
    Anything else we should know about you: I carry a full bag of oats and apples. I'm hung like a horse.

here's my latest candidate:
    [​IMG]

17. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

rockHEAD:

Name: SuperHEAD
    Special Power: Find and share weed with smokers around the world! Ability to grow amazing buds anywhere! Ability to take HUGE bong hits that would make the laystoner cough! Convincing folks that weed is NOT a gateway drug! Finding cheap flights to Amsterdam!
    Weakness: French Fries and The Fuzz
    Who do you defend: Tokers of the World
    Anything else we should know about you:No... you don't need to know anything about me. I'm anonymous and I like it that way!

LMAO!

Maybe my firm will allow us to use their business rate airfares to Amsterdam and we combat evil pharmaceutical mfgs (legal drug pushers) and Liquer producers (don't know what to call them) together. :D

This BUDS for you. :p

18. PhiSlammaJamma

I hope you've got a copywright to that Rebecca Lobo photo!