1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All-time worst chick flick

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hitman21, Aug 6, 2001.

Tags:
  1. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aren't the words worst and chick flick redundant? Seriously, my suggestions would be Grease II or Yentl.

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Has anyone thought that most of the films we are talking about are JUST BAD PERIOD? Doesn't seem like we've listed anything here that we don't like that would qualify as a good movie anyway.

Of course, this thread comes from the same bunch of us who have a poll set up to determine which is better Rush Hour 1 or 2! Maybe we aren't qualified.

:D :D :D

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Hope Floats was pretty lame. MY girlfriend was balling, but it was a lame duck.

And that movie where Brad Pitt gets hit by the car and comes back to life and dates that girl. That just made me sick at the end with the fireworks and crap. The plot wasn't so bad, about the devil taking a vacation and crap, but the lovy dove stuff was just way over the top.

4. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Anything with Winona Ryder.

But especially "How to Make an American Quilt"

Oh gaud! was that a chick flick.

5. JJ

JJ Member

Eventhough we are talking about bad movies, I always thought that Notting Hill was a good movie. It was funny, yet at the same time was kind of a Chick Flick. But Grant's flatmate, steals the movie. There are also some funny scenes in the bookstore! Good movie that your chick will also enjoy b-cuz it has Julia Roberts. Guaranteed to get you some action!

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Hey... how bout "Where the Heart is?"

I'm all about Natalie Portman... but this movie just didn't do it for me.... how much did Walmart pay for this?

:)

7. Ren

Ren Member

Phi,I liked Meet Joe Black alot but I do you what you are talking about.

Pitt and the actress that plays Anthony Hopkins daughter had one of those love at 1st site experiences then his body was borrowed by Death(not really devil)then he fell madly in love with her also!

8. Matador

Matador Member

Here on Earth. Horrible movie! I can't believe I got talked into watching that one.

9. haven

haven Member

I don't dislike all chick flicks. In fact, I've even been sort of pleased on occasion when a girlfriend has dragged me to one that I wanted to see but never would have gone to with friends. Jerr Maguire and French Kiss come to mind.

WORST MOVIE EVER MADE: The Next Best thing. Madonna can't act. Rupert Everett is only funny when he's limited to sarcasm and snobbery. Benjamin Bratt should never have left That-TV-show-that-I-can't-remember-but-most-people-like.

The plot was miserable. The dialogue sucked. All the characters were assholes... NONE of them gained my sympathy. No chemistry. No neato special effects or spiffy fight scenes to at least divert my attention.

Don't ever see this movie. It's not worth it, no matter how mcuh you like the girl

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

PSJ,
    If your lady was balling, why were you out watching a chick flick?
    ;)

11. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Dream for an Insomniac

Starring Jennifer Aniston - easily the worst chick flick of all time!

Check it out guys :)

12. Greg#3

Greg#3 Member

I can't believe that this movie hasn't been nominated yet but who wasn't rooting for that damn boat to finally sink in Titanic for crying out loud. That movie was 3 hours long and every woman in the theater was in tears for the final 30 minutes of it.

13. cson

cson Contributing Member

Poop Floats

14. Gascon

Gascon Member

Anything with Barbara Streisand. Period....End of topic.