1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New and Improved Trade Thread - Regular

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by kbm, Jun 6, 2001.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I'm interested in packaging some of my younger forwards for a pretty good PF or high rookie pick. I'm also interested in a 3-way. Available players include Jerome Williams (double double), Rashard Lewis, Al Harrington, Joe Smith, Derrick Coleman, and the Pistons first round common draft pick. Let me know if you have any offers.

BTW, if you could, I'd like for some of you to come in the chat today around 2 or so... I'd like to get some feedback on the 4-1-1 rule, and it'd also be nice if I could get clued in on what went on while I was gone.

Anyway, any offers for me?

------------------
    "Basketball players win basketball games. Athletes win track meets."-- Shane Battier

Draftsource.net-- the premier source for draft info. Profiles, rankings, mock drafts, and more!

2. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Cat, Tyrone "All-Star" Hill is available, if he qualifies as a pretty good PF. Let me know if you'd be interested, and if so what you'd be willing to offer for him.

------------------
    I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip that I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

3. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

I'm easy. Tell me what you have and we'll make something work.

Which one are you interested in?

------------------

4. The Cat

SC,

I might be interested later, but I have a lot of depth on my team, so I'm really looking at packaging several of my guys for a PF better than Hill. Joe Smith and Derrick Coleman could be available to deal for Hill, but right now I'd prefer to keep Jerome Williams and Al Harrington over Hill...

------------------
    "Basketball players win basketball games. Athletes win track meets."-- Shane Battier

Draftsource.net-- the premier source for draft info. Profiles, rankings, mock drafts, and more!

5. Band Geek Mobster

All you have to do is go here to see what happened...

------------------
    I wanna riot...

[This message has been edited by Band Geek Mobster (edited June 19, 2001).]

6. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

branded, my pics:

+ Kings 2nd rounder
    + Nets 1st rounder
    + Sixers 1st rounder
    2nd Rounder
    + Grizz 1st Rounder

I am somewhat interested in Crawford

------------------
    I have just realized that the stakes are myself
    I have no other
    ransom money, nothing to break or barter but my life
    my spirit measured out, in bits, spread over
    the roulette table, I recoup what I can
    nothing else to shove under the nose of the maƮtre de jeu
    nothing to thrust out the window, no white flag
    this flesh all I have to offer, to make the play with
    this immediate head, what it comes up with, my move
    as we slither over this go board, stepping always
    (we hope) between the lines

7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Cat, check your email please

------------------
    mgh 1924 - 2001

http://www.al-gore-2004.org/

8. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

Nomar,
    my rookie pick is available

------------------
    ***FRANCHISE***

9. The Cat

Franchise,

I have some good young players if you're interested in dealing that pick. Rashard Lewis, Jerome Williams (10 points, 10 rebounds), Al Harrington, and a lotto rookie pick (Grizzlies #12). Come into the chat if you have any ideas... I'd like to have that pick.

------------------

10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I could also add the Raps 1st round common pick to the mix if anyone is interested.

CK

------------------
    CC.Net Sim Homepage
    For stats, standings and team information.

11. Nomar

Nomar Member

Which pick do you have, and what do you have in mind from me.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

12. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

Nomar, right now its #2

------------------
    ***FRANCHISE***

13. Nomar

Nomar Member

Would you be interested in any of my centers? Davis, Grant, or Fortson? They are all 10/10 guys, but Davis gets more D.

Whats your IM name?

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

14. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

my AIM name is

lilfranchise3
    add me and we'll talk

------------------
    ***FRANCHISE***

15. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

I am somewhat interested in your picks. [​IMG] Grizz first rounder, Sixers first rounder---and I'd like a scrubby center.

[This message has been edited by gettinbranded (edited June 19, 2001).]

16. The Cat

The Rockets are doing the unprecedented going into the playoffs. Trying to pull the upset over the mighty Blazers, the team has hired a brand new coaching staff. See the link below for details.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/anthrax1280/houston_rockets.html

Also, I'm interested in moving up in the rookie draft. Jerome Williams (10 pts, 10 reb) and the Jazz rookie pick are on the block for a higher rookie.

------------------

17. The Cat

Also, on another note-- since the playoffs will begin tomorrow night, today and tomorrow are the final days of trading for the playoffs. You can do after the season trades of course, but as far as roster moves for this postseason, you just have about a day and a half left. Just posting this so everyone knows these are the last two days that you can do something for this season...

------------------

18. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Cat, lol! I'm guessing your players might be a little, um, distracted with that kind of coaching staff. On the other hand, getting players to show up to "team meetings" should be no sweat!

------------------
    I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip that I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.