1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You Guys,

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Summer Song Giver, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Summer Song Giver

My team sucks, I'm tired of losing with these guys; I want a whole new set of losers. Can y'all help? If so email me

------------------

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Summer, I know you don't like the players I'm offering, but I'm telling you Prokopec and Buehrle and Daal are pretty damn good pitchers. They have been consistent all year. I think Finn may even back me up on that. I honestly believe that I'm offering up players that will make your team better. You would be giving up superstars for players with no name, but at the least the numbers are in your favor on these trades. It's not like I'm just giving you total crud. These guys may go bad, but if they don't, you made the steal. Not me. When you are at the bottom you've got to gamble a little.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

3. Summer Song Giver

Okay Phi, I'm listening!

------------------

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Exacxtly who is Phi asking for in return?

------------------
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

5. Summer Song Giver

Swingin' Sammy

------------------