1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DoD's going down

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Jan 18, 2001.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I've got a good feeling about this week's game.

The Hoopdaddies have a one game advantage against me, but something inside is telling me they're about to get pasted. My boys need to get back on track and that team is due for a good ass-whipping.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Hope your right. My team failed, but I still think D0D will lost the next 3.

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I hope your right fadeaway. I'd put in Bonzi in at SF and Voshon Lenard in his flex slot leaving Spree's 1 game on the bench if I were you. The 56 estimated fantasy points you'd likely get from Lenard outweigh Spree's chances.

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Man, I feel like I'm getting ganged up on here... lol. But yeah, I agree it looks like you're going to win despite my one game advantage. Don't ask me why, but I feel the same way. A couple of my studs and 2nd tier players have been stringing a bunch of off games together lately. Just the same I hope you're just my next victim... [​IMG]

------------------
    "I personally don't think Jordan would have enjoyed playing with himself." -- JeffB lets us all know that Popeye and Clutch aren't the only ones with inside sources... (also an example of a BBS "sound-bite")

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited January 18, 2001).]

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Come on Fadeaway, some one has to punish DoD for stealing lollies off young babies.

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If I win this game I will be ECSTATIC. I think I'll be facing Crisco next and by my count I'll have to face Webber 2 times and Payton 3 times in that game... that's a definite loss for me. [​IMG]

------------------
    "I personally don't think Jordan would have enjoyed playing with himself." -- JeffB lets us all know that Popeye and Clutch aren't the only ones with inside sources... (also an example of a BBS "sound-bite")

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

what do you expect, you never lose, have an endless supply of luck and pull off lop sided trades, what's not to hate... [​IMG]

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Good point, Smeg. [​IMG]

------------------

9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Yeah but you also have 3 games each of Kidd and Iverson and a 2 game advantage. Not a sure loss by any means damn DoD.

But you will lose. [​IMG]

------------------
    snap crackle pop

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You're right Crisco, I more than likely will unless Kidd and Finley work themselves out of their funk quickly. You've got too much freakin' firepower. I dunno why these goons are scared of me. If anything, they should be fearing you! [​IMG]

------------------

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Damn, it sure doesn't help when Brad Miller goes off on me for 40+ points and Rasheed has an off game... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

------------------

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Lovely... Iverson doesn't play and Kidd won't play... fadeaway, this one's all yours... [​IMG]

------------------

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Word up bizznitch. [​IMG]

yeah.

word.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

LOL! Punk. [​IMG]

------------------
    "No Brain Grant, no trade." -- Typos are a b**** as ZRB is holding Rocket trades hostage while he seeks a brain. Conspiracy theorists say this would explain why Hakeem has yet to be traded...

15. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Yeah baby!!!

Crisco and Pimp better come through now!!!

Nice job fadeaway [​IMG]

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox