1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shoping after christmass

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by The Voice of Reason, Jan 6, 2001.

1. The Voice of Reason

Hello all,

I manage the Killer Bees in Bob's league.

Here is the drill. Im gonna tell you guys what I feel I have to offer. you guys can tell me im on drugs, but I would rather have you wonderfull people make me some trade offers. also we can work towards a trade over IM or E-mail.

here is my team:

C Mutumbo- has been averaging 52.6 FP/g in december. I would need a good center in return for any trade involving MT mutumbo

PF Dirk N- averaging 50.6 over last 5 games.
    PF E Brand- extremely concistant at just shy of 50 FP/g
    PF L Wright- averaging 42+ FP/g since becoming a starter 11 games ago
    PF Kurt thomas- played well in Cambys absence. averaging just shy of 30FP/g since mid december

SF Wally- pulling down 40/game in his last 7, but has been at almost 47/game in his last 4

SF Rip Hamilton- check it out yourselves. take out the 4 games he was affected by injury, and he has been tearing it up!!

SF Lamond Murry- 41.2 in his last 5 games. or should I say since the cavs lost Ilgascus for the season

SG Stachouse- averaging 51 for december, and now he is heating up!!

SG Houston- averaged 40.6 in decemberbut has done near 50 in the last 5 games he played

SG Chris Whitney- averaginf 47pts over his last 5 games

PG travis best- 38 pts/game, but only 36/game in december.

So barring any trades that is my roster.

I do want to trade, but I will not hurt my roster overall. I know I have a good enough team to challange for top honors, so Im not gonna be too risky.
    Also, I will be away for a day or so, and hope to have lots of offers while Im gone.

Thank you for your co-operation.

*PEACE

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    http://www.hanta-force.com

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Good pickups on Whitney and Murray, btw. I wanted both, especially Whitney but trades and forgetfulness cost me both. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Christ, it's not as if Steve pissed on a guy!!!!!" -- cson makes a return to my quotable sig as he comments on how Steve Francis should not be T'd up for slapping the backboard on a dunk...speak loudly cson, you rock!

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Check your email.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I was going to grab Whitney, but decided on Gugliotta instead. Probably not a smart move on my part, but oh well...

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

5. The Voice of Reason

ok, Im back, but Im also kind of dissapointed in the responces ive gotten.

sure i picked up a couple e-mails, but the only one with alot of info was DOD, and now I see why he gets trades done. unfortunately we really dont have compatable teams right now in terms of trading.

I want offers, I want E-mails. I want to know why you offer me someone that I think sucks for someone I hodl in high value. I told all of you how I felt about ALL of my players. I sure you have feeling about your players, so lets talk.

I ultimately want a better PG, so bring it on
    peace

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    http://www.hanta-force.com