1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teams needed for my fantasy football keeper league

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by DVauthrin, Jan 7, 2001.

1. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

hey, im looking for active fantasy football players who would be interested in joining a keeper league that will begin its first yr next season. As for the entry fee, it is 20 dollars, very reasonable and our rules are goin to be based on yahoos scoring system. Their are 4 people in the league:myself, the cat from the bbs and two friends of mine from my yahoo league this yr. If your interested, reply in this thread or send me an email at davidv2001@yahoo.com.

------------------
    How Sweet It Is! How Sweet It Is!
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Why pay twenty bucks to join a football league when you can join one on Sandbox for free?

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

3. DVauthrin

it gives people incentives to stay interested and the best players will receives prizes annually..

------------------
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

4. fadeaway

Well, I finished 8 out of 10 in my fantasy football league this year, so you can count me out!

------------------

5. fadeaway

I sucked so bad as a football GM that I waived Jeff Garcia... how dumb is that??

------------------

6. DVauthrin

really, ouch.. weve all made some boneheaded mistakes before so dont worry bout it..if u want u can play or if someone on the bbs decides to join maybe u can partner up..so u learn the ropes..anyone is welcomed

------------------