1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sandbox down- need a question answered

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SmeggySmeg, Jan 7, 2001.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Guys

sandbox appears to be down, how many days in the next round of matchups 3 or 4 ????

Smeg

------------------
    "What is it with this girl, has she got beer flavoured nipples??"
    - Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you

2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

smeg its back up and running and its 4 days this game

------------------
    How Sweet It Is! How Sweet It Is!
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

3. SmeggySmeg

this is going to be real tough you now have a 2 game advantage as Mash is out tonight.

------------------

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Even with the one game advantage it would have been tough for me to win. Had I gotten my roster changes done in time, I would've loaded up on you. Without Jackson and Davis in my lineup, I'm faced with run-of-the-mill 30 point scorers for my flex position. The fact Mashburn is out for a game really helps, though. You still have the better team. I'm surprised you didn't start players with more games. Like maybe Stith instead of Russell? Can't remember, but it was something like 1 vs. 3 games and if Stith isn't hurt, I would think he'd be able to rack up more pts than Russell with that game advantage.

Anyway, I lost a game I wasn't expecting to lose against SSG, thanks in part to the guy I traded away - Juwan Howard. Ugh. And now to see if the gamble paid off for him... will Penny be back to form within the next 3 weeks?

------------------
    "Christ, it's not as if Steve pissed on a guy!!!!!" -- cson makes a return to my quotable sig as he comments on how Steve Francis should not be T'd up for slapping the backboard on a dunk...speak loudly cson, you rock!

5. SmeggySmeg

yeah i was going to load up, but haven't done it so far and stuck to my theory that the best players would get it done.

was going to put stith in for terry or russell but it was only 2 games to 1 for both and stith is real inconsitent and then i was going to put lynch in for smith but if he goes off he will outscoed lynchs 2 games and with mash i knew he would be out but 1 good game will out score any 2 off my bench.

you should get the win easy

i predict 580 -503

------------------

6. SmeggySmeg

Dr,

apparently kidd has 10 turnovers thru 3 quarters tonight.

Smeg

------------------

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Apparently you're right. [​IMG]

Complete dud of a worthless, useless game by Kidd.

But then Shaq has 5 PF's through 3 quarters. Hopefully that will slow the big fella down some.

------------------
    "Christ, it's not as if Steve pissed on a guy!!!!!" -- cson makes a return to my quotable sig as he comments on how Steve Francis should not be T'd up for slapping the backboard on a dunk...speak loudly cson, you rock!

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's 4 and I forgot to turn in my lineup... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. But from the looks of it, I don't think I would've changed it much anyway. Except for maybe Antonio Davis. If he plays I'll lose about 2 additional games I could've had from him.

------------------