1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Baron On The Block!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RENDIGGLER3:20, Dec 21, 2000.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I can't say who got the better/worse end of that deal.

Stockton was a good pick up, but I don't understand why you picked up 2 more PF's. Ren, didn't you waive Mo' a few weeks ago??

Nesterovic sucks, Outlaw started slipping so I traded him a few weeks ago. Baron is a good pickup.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

2. RENDIGGLER3:20

Sorry Pimp,Criscos deal was just a little bit better,IMO.

Good luck Crisco,like you need it!

------------------
    President of the why in the Hell isnt Langhi playing club!!!

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Wow... Crisco really cleaned up on that trade. Now that Hill is out, Bo Outlaw is guaranteed to keep producing at his current high level. Plus, I consider Baron Davis to be more valuable than Stockton.

Bad deal for Ren, and the whole league, but that's just my opinion...

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

4. RENDIGGLER3:20

Pimp yes I did waive Mo but I thought I would be able to pick him right back up,plus his last few games he has been giving 30-40FP.

I really like Wallace and I know Outlaw will get some good numbers but he is too inconsistant to be my starter and Crisco has Webber.

I really dont like Stockton and might try in trade him but I dont think im losing too much getting rid of Baron.

Wallace is a little better than Outlaw,Baron is better than Stockton,and even though MOs FP is low I think I would rather have him than Nesterovic,who is alright for a back up center.

I think it is a pretty even trade,IMO.

------------------
    President of the why in the Hell isnt Langhi playing club!!!

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

another Stackhouse like trade, thats 3 now Ren.

So what at the end of the day have you got to show for Stackhouse, Francis, Dream and Davis???????

------------------
    "What is it with this girl, has she got beer flavoured nipples??"
    - Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I really don't think it was a bad deal for Ren.

I don't think he believes in Baron. Stockton is not that much of a drop off. Wallace has been putting up good numbers, and will continue to see plenty of minutes, as Detroit has no other post player other than Joe Smith and Jerome. Mo is finally beginning to show what he can do too, maybe even blossom into a 35-40 FP guy. I didn't want to give up Mo, but adding Outlaw into the mix got the deal done.

Nesterovic is a better center than any on the waiver wire, and if he pisses me off, I can always waive him.

I gained a whopping 3 FPs into my starting 8, I doubt it'll change the complextion of the league that much. There have been far more unbalanced trades than this one.

Still, its nice to see DoD panic.

[​IMG]

------------------
    snap crackle pop