1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moss taking it to the bank

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Jul 26, 2001.

Tags:
  1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Eight years, $75 million, with an $18 million signing bonus...

My guess is that there's probably a clause in there somewhere that states he can't play basketball in the offseason. I don't think the Vikings would like the third highest paid player in the league ripping his ACL in a summer hoops game

------------------
    Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z
    Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

2. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Wasn't Moss talking about wanting to be a 100 million dollar player? Either way, IMO this is a bargain for Minnesota.

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Since Moss is a wide reciever, I bet that a good portion of that money is based on incentives. That's the great thing about NFL contracts. Not all of the money is guaranteed, which forces players to give a full effort

Now, all they need is some REAL grass for him to catch his passes on

------------------
    Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z
    Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N