1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

strip club sex question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shandon Anversen, Jul 23, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Mo Diggity Dawg

That's my boy...

Verse, i think you pretty much covered everything. So everyone go to your local Strip Clubs, and try not to get slapped. Happy Hunting!!

------------------
    Take the blue pill, and wake up from the computer dream world. I'm a fan of basketball, and knowing the truth for some means finally facing it...I'm TRUTH.

2. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ok, we've had Clutch City night @ the Compaq Center, how 'bout Clutch City night @ The Men's Club, or even better yet Clutch City Night @ Crazy Horse Too in Las Vegas!

Clutch City Road Trip!

Any one who drops the hammer on a stripper doesn't have to pay their share of the gas!

Anybody up for it?

------------------

3. Elvis Costello

I like cheap and tawdry sex as much as the next pervert, but I find strip clubs depressing. There is an undercurrent of mutual hostility between the men and strippers. The men resent that they have to blow so much money to get a pretty girl's attention, while the strippers think most of the guys there are morons. If you really want some attention at a strip club, bring your girlfriend. My fiance and I went to one and we nearly had to hire a bus to bring all of the girls home. Not surprisingly, most strippers end up living on the Isle of Sappho (to break some Greek mythological science on you). Happy pooning!

-Elvis!

------------------

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I apologize for offending you . . .it was a joke man . .

Rocket River
    man folx are touchy

------------------

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Buy me a table dance and we'll call it even. [​IMG]

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

6. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know this is making me all jealouse...I would much rather sleep with a skanky, idiot, crack-w**** stripper slut in a one night stand than be with my beautiful genius wife...wow, you guys are living the good life! [​IMG]

------------------
    Squatting on old bones and excrement and rusty iron, in a white blaze of heat, a panorama of naked idiots stretches to the horizon. Complete silence-their speech centers are destroyed-except for the crackle of sparks and the popping of singed flesh as they apply electrodes up and down the spine. White smoke of burning flesh hangs in the motionless air. A group of children have tied an idiot to a post with barbed wire and built a fire between his legs and stand watching with bestial curiosity as the flames lick his thighs. His flesh jerks in the fire with insect agony.

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Wouldn't you prefer a Lap dance. . .
    I think Lise Malosky maybe available

Rocket River

------------------

8. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

A good friend of mine equated going to a strip club as admitting defeat. LOL.

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

9. Live

Live Member

I've been to 3 strip clubs, and I was disappointed each time.

I don't know, I just find them to become boring VERY QUICKLY.

I mean, yeah the "scenery" is nice, but the "scenery" never changes. IMO, a strip club is the equivalent of being in the ladies' shower at the local gym and they all ACT as if they want to have your children.

In other words, no I never got "lucky" with a stripper. [​IMG]

Short story, a few friends and I went to this "Butt-Naked" club ("Butt-nakeds" are the WORST!! I didn't know that at the time, being a novice and all, but the women either look like "Crack Hoes" or they are UUUGGGGGLLLEEEEE!!, with the exception of 1 or 2 girls), and one of them bought a lap dance.

Well, later on that night, this brown "spot" (NASTY!!) formed on the front of his pants. (and they were Dockers too!) And being that he still lived at home, he didn't tell his parents where he was going before he left the house, and that they decided to stay up late watching movies on this particular night, he had to explain what the spot was.

FYI, he told them we went to a club and someone wasted a drink on him.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Live (edited July 24, 2001).]

10. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

My wife does a striptease number for me on occasion. Does that count?

Funniest thing I ever saw in a strip club: The DJ yells into the microphone "You're straight to hell for that, Father Mulcahey". So I look over and there is William Christopher from M*A*S*H surrounded by five or six girls. He has this huge grin on his face.

Trust me, it's hard to picture Father Mulcahey with strippers crawling all over him!

------------------
    It looks like a veteran can Be had.