1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

War Plan Red Revisited - Should the US invade Canada?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by gwayneco, Dec 30, 2005.

?

Should the US invade Canuckistan?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    73.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  1. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

The poll is prompted by the article below.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122901412_pf.html

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Is there any doubt? OF COURSE!

3. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

From invadecanaca.us:

According to a World Health Organization report, life expectancy at birth in Canada is 79.8 years versus 77.3 in the US.

The bad news is, they have to spend the extra 2 1/2 years living in Canada.

4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

not sure how effective a beachhead rehobbeth would be, unless they were very gay brits...;)

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I should hope we do have an up-to-date plan to invade Canada and every other country on the planet. There's no harm in planning. And, if we are going to be spending 100 trillion bucks on the military the least they could do is be prepared.

6. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Hell Yes!

I'm here in Minnesota on the front lines against the Winnepeg Wahabiist and Toronto Talibani threat and what those of you in the lower states don't realize is the battle has already begun!

I can't go a day without finding a piece of Canuck coinage in my change from McDonalds. Oftentimes I don't realize it until I try using it to buy a snack from the vending machine or pay for a meter and it doesn't work. I tell you this steady infiltration of Canadian lucre is meant to collapse our economy by making it impossible to get a Snickers Bar from a vending machine or avoid parking tickets. Not to forget also making it as acceptable to see the Queen of England on our money as much as George Washington.

Believe me this is the image that the Canucks want us to believe
    [​IMG]
    America's friendly sidekick

But lurking behind that is this!"
    [​IMG]

A mullet headed thug missing his his front teeth looking to defile the virtue of American women with cheap prescription drugs, Molson Beer and Loverboy!

Be afraid... Be very afraid....

7. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Oh, I am.

[​IMG]

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

This is one of the scariest threads ever! (the pics)

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

What would we do with Ontario? :confused:

10. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Risk anyone? :)