1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite lines from a movie

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by PinetreeFM60, Jun 18, 2001.

Tags:
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

"once you start down the darkside,.. forever will it hold your destiny"

Luke: I'm looking for a great warrior...

"Hmmm, great warrior, wars not make one great"

-Yoda, Empire Strikes Back.

------------------
    Rarely is the question asked: Guns kill squirrels than REDRUM to fools across the nation?

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

"He'll make that shot when my hair starts to fall out." Bill Murray in Kingpin.

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

WAY too many to list..... few of my favorites that come to mind:
    ------------------

"Popeye's Chicken is the Shiz-nit"
    - Demon, <strong>Little Nicky</strong>

"I'm here to do one of two things, kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - RoddyRoddy Piper, <strong>They Live</strong>

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
    - Harry, <strong>Dumb & Dumber</strong>

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
    - Morpheus, <strong>The Matrix</strong>

"God says he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ****ed."
    - Stephen (the Irishman), <strong>Braveheart</strong>

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
    - Andy Dufresne, <strong>Shawshank Redemption</strong> (entire movie is quotable)

"I ain't got time to bleed."
    - Jesse Ventura, <strong>Predator</strong>

"You know Lloyd, just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...... and <em>totally redeem yourself!</em>"
    - Harry, <strong>Dumb & Dumber</strong>

"No, <em>I</em> am your father."
    - Darth Vader, <strong>Empire Strikes Back</strong>

"You could bother me for a nice warm glass of <em>shut the hell up</em>! You will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag, you're in my world now grandma."
    - Ben Stiller, <strong>Happy Gilmore</strong>

"Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy...the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess in the insane lament. My childhood was typical...summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds...pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it."
    - Dr. Evil, <strong>Austin Powers</strong> (more of a funny rant than a quote)

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

4. RocketFuel

RocketFuel Member

I nominate all of PULP FICTION for the best quotes.
    Travolta-What do you think Marvin?
    <BANG!>
    Jackson-You just shot Marvin in the face!!
    Travolta-It was an accident, you hit a bump or something!

Jackson- You can call me Pit

Marcelous Walus-..when you feel that sting, its pride fu*&ing with you. I say fu$% pride!

and it goes on and on...

HALF BAKED
    -You have smoked your self r****ded
    -fu$% you, fu$% you, your cool, fu$% you I'M OUT!
    -yo they killed killer B
    Killer got the rath of the num-chuks yo
    -Dr. say's I need a backeodomy
    -Sampson I don't want to be the first ***** to die from a crossbow

and many more

Baseketball
    on a psyche-out from Squeek(reading from card)
    Squeek-"Is your mom deaf?"
    guy-"No my mother is dead!"
    Squeek-"that explains why she wasn't moving"

Happy Gilmore
    Shooter Mc Gavin-"I eat peices of **** like you for breakfast"
    Happy- "You eat peices of **** for breakfast?"

------------------
    "Beer, the cause and solution to all life's problems."-Homer Simpson