1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros Standing Room For Sunday 7/31 ON SALE NOW!

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Svpernaut, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Hey guys, for some reason you can get standing room for tomorrows game on ticketmaster, I just scored two for me and harrisment. 12.75 each with service charge. GO GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE! They were selling for 50+ each today.

2. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Already got mine..... :D

3. Svpernaut

I just bought some spares for friends and stragglers, if you see this too late and they are sold out hit me up on MSN bradgroux@hotmail.com.

4. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

Yikes, did they sell out of seats already? Smells like playoff fever to me. :cool: Word of advice. If you get standing room tickets, get there early or you won't be able to see in front of the crowds in front of you. There's only so many places you can get a clear view of the field.

5. Svpernaut

I searched right after the game and got two field boxes in section 129 row 12, but I didn't feel like paying 100 bucks total for them. I usually stand at the games anyway, so I know the tricks to get to front... I use my thick ass!

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I went to a standing room only game the week before the Allstar break. Fun game, stood on the conoco pump balcony.

7. Svpernaut

You'll see two drunk bastards there... Harrisment and I are getting started early across the street :eek:

8. Svpernaut

I just got back from Wal-Mart, I spent like 20 bucks on stuff for two signs... will post picks of them when I'm done. Meanwhile I'm gonna go make them while watching these no talent ass clowns on Baseball Tonight. Boy, has the BBTN crew has gone waaay down hill... f'in 50 states in 50 days.

9. Svpernaut

Alrighty... headed to the ballfield for today's game. Keep an eye out for me and Harrisment... we should be by Conoco pump with these signs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Outfield bar rocks.
    As an added note, my buddy Eric just started dating one of the gals who waitresses there, so its true....a drunk baseball fan can pick up a hot waitress at a ballgame.

11. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

nice.. i really like the first one.

12. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

Great signs, was there yesterday and will be there today. Man, it is crazy, ticket prices are nuts. Was walking around the the stadium and people were paying $175 a pop for lower levels. Inside, the place was rocking and what a way to end it!