1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Interested in splitting season tickets for 05-06?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Title99, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Title99

Title99 Contributing Member

I've had season tickets for 25 years now. I would love to split the season with one or two of you next year. My seats are center court, 13 rows up (Section 120, Row 13). I have two seats, 160$ per seat per game; includes parking. If anyone is interested please send me an email at cpettey@houston.rr.com. Hope to hear from you.

2. Houstonrocketss

Thats a great location...wish I was rich:D

3. Title99

No takers?

4. Title99

How about now that we are looking so good?

5. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

whatd be the total?

6. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Well i think the best thing is to take the $160.00 and multiply that by two seats and that is $320.00. Then I would multiply that by the number of home games which i think is 41 and that comes out to $13,120.00. If you split that total with Title 99...your price would be $6,560.00. :p :D

7. Rocketman15

Rocketman15 Member

It is actually more because they make u pay that much for pre-season home games as well and since we are going to the playoffs next year the toatal will be closer to $7,000

8. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

Hey Title you may want to check out stubhub.com

they will sell all your unused tickets for you.. We have them here in the Bay Area I dont know about Houston but something to look into.

J

9. JOHN BILL

JOHN BILL Contributing Member

Title 99,

Yes, please see my e-mail.