1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone looking or know of a renter for a Sugar Land townhome?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by coma, Jul 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. coma

coma Contributing Member

2 bedroom/2.5 bathroom townhome in the heart (59S/Hwy 6) of Sugar Land, TX for rent. 1,100 sq ft home with washer/dryer, fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, fireplace, and microwave. There is a 15'x20' brick patio out back for bbq. Minutes away from First Colony mall, many grocery stores, restaurants, and various other services. Assigned covered parking also comes with the townhome.

Current tenant leaves Aug. 28th, and I will be replacing flooring for the entire home. All new carpet upstairs, and wood laminate downstairs. I will also be painting the entire home.

If you have any more questions, please contact me.

The townhome will be available for rent September 1st, 2005.

The rent is $1,000/month.