1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have Club passes to an Astros game?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by tigermission1, Jun 14, 2005.

1. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Hey guys,

I didn't know where else to post this, but I would be interested in club passes to the following games: 6/20, 7/6, 7/25, 7/27? I have tickets for those games and would just like 2 club passes (or more if you have them).

If you have club passes for different dates than the ones listed above, please let me know also by e-mailing me, I might be interested in them as well. Please quote me a price when you e-mail me.

If this is the wrong forum, please move it to the appropriate one mods.

Thank you guys.

2. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

Club passes? I thought the club level tickets were the passes themselves...

3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I think he just means club level tickets.

4. tigermission1

No, they are different.

Club level tickets reserve you actual seats in the club section (like section 230, seats 1 & 2 or something).

On the other hand, club passes just give you access to that area, but you get to roam around in the lobby, without actually having to purchase tickets for seat reservation.

They are two different things, I am more interested in just hanging around there and grabbing something to eat :)

BTW, if someone has a pair of club tickets he/she are willing to sell for a good price, I would be willing to buy those as well.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I always thought they were the same too. I've never heard of just club passes.

6. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Never heard of them....are you sure they exist?

7. Buck Turgidson

All season tix & mini-season package holders with seats in other sections of the park have the option of purchasing passes to get up to the club level.

I've never known anyone that's had them though, seems pretty silly.

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

A friend of mine that has season tickets had them a few years ago. It was nicve to be able to go up and sit in the AC and watch the game for a little bit.

9. xcamm1

xcamm1 Member

I work ticket sales at MMP and there is no such thing as club passes. Sorry about that. Maybe you could by some tickets there are still tickets on club for those days.

10. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

There are for the Rockets. You have access to club level if you're sitting in the center court area (lower) but there are still passes available to get into the club level. I didn't think they were something that could be bought though.

11. tigermission1

Wow, you have never heard of them? That's weird :confused:

Well, they can't be purchased from MMP or even online, you basically can get them from someone who has season tickets I believe. The basically enable you to have access to the club level if you want to go and sit there or buy food from there or just want to hang out there. However, you won't be allowed into MMP with a club pass, you have to have game tickets.

I have used them four or five times before, they are great!

I have used them already once this season.

#11 tigermission1, Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  12. tigermission1

exactly, that's what I am talking about.

I guess I will just buy me a couple of club tickets instead. Oh well...

13. NJRocket

Having season tix in the club level does not get u "passes" as well. I have season tix in the club level and i dont have them...nor was I ever offered them. I dont think there is such a thing.

14. Buck Turgidson

A friend of mine that has season tickets had them a few years ago. It was nicve to be able to go up and sit in the AC and watch the game for a little bit.

True, castor, I guess I've always hit the Big Bamboo for that...and shorter beer lines, and smokebreaks.

NJ - Why would you need them and why would they offer them since you have tix on the club level?

They cost an additional $100 per seat per mini-season pack and $250 per season ticket.

15. tigermission1

I am guessing if you have season tickets at the club level, you DON'T need these passes, since you already have access to the club area.

16. NJRocket

Say i take a bunch of guys to a game but can't get all club seats (i only have 4).....and I want them to come up to the club to sit down and eat before or during the game....thats the only reason i can think of needing them.

17. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

They do have club passes, I used some a couple of times last year. They are awesome. The club level at MMP is great. Definately better than the club level at TC.