1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros Tix on Sale

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Chump, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Chump

Chump Member

Single game tix went on sale this morning

I picked up a pair of Crawford seats for the Mets series (so I can "express" to Mr Beltran how I feel ) and some tix for the Cubs game Sunday afternoon May 1

2. synergy

synergy Member

I'm going to the Mets game too, with a sign saying "Beltran, we still love you."

3. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I got mine for the first sunday game on April 9th, good seats but the ticketmaster people aren't too bright.

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I got 4 tix for opening day, terrace level.

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

That's so sweet.

If I was going, I would bring a sign saying, "Beltran, thanks for the high you gave me during last year's playoffs, and the betrayal for this season."