1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Olympics : Women's Basketball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Rocket River, Sep 30, 2000.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think we should look at the
    Aussie woman that was smacking the
    sh*t out Lisa Leslie. . . .

and La Fluer from the aussies .. she cute

it was a nice game

Rocket River
    comet board seems kinda close :)

------------------

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I liked it when Lauren Jackson pulled Lisa Leslie's hairpiece off her head [​IMG]

Lauren will go number one in the WNBA draft IF she wants to go to America. She has said that she want's to stay in Australia for a few more years. There's no doubt she's one of the top (if not the best) womens players in the world today. The way she handled Leslie was a pretty normal game for her, and she's only 19..... scary stuff!

------------------

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

We should definately make a run at her

I think we will draft another russian
    who won't show up

*aarrgggghh*

Rocket River

------------------