1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caminiti is weak....may not return to Astros...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Surfguy, Sep 6, 2000.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Did anyone read the article over at chron.com about Cami having "personal problems"? The article indicated he may have fallen off the wagon or may be abusing some other substance....all because he can't play baseball. Boo hoo...
    <blink>
    <font size="-8">GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, CAMINITI! THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD. YOUR SO IMPULSIVE. WHERE IS YOUR SELF INTEGRITY? YOUR LAME. GROW UP...WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS. DEAL WITH IT WITHOUT KNOCKING YOURSELF UP ON SUBSTANCES! YOUR A ROLE MODEL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT. I WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH YOU IN A HEARTBEAT!</font></blink>

ho hum...i'm bored. I think I'll go get liquored up [​IMG].

[This message has been edited by Surfguy (edited September 06, 2000).]

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

What if he is addicted to pain pills while trying to come back too soon? Still feel the same way, Surf?

Lighten up on the caps and the large font size. We can read your post without the hype.

------------------
    Save our children from the TAAS test:
    TAAS test report card
    TAAS test fact sheet

Dog lover here....cats beware.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

<font size="-4">If that is the case, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Miniti. So sorry.</font>

I like big fonts when I'm bored and ranting...so sue me [​IMG].

------------------

4. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

I didn't want Caminiti to come back to the Astros in the first place.

He's had all of his best years NOT in an Astro uniform. Plus, he's a jerk, and he is injury prone.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

5. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

I became a big fan of Cami when he went to the Padres. I think he is a good ball player who is having problems.
    Also I would rather have someoen seek out help for a problem than end up being on the news pulling a Strawberry or a Alonzo Spellman.
    Give him credit for seeking out help, BUT don't put athletes on pedestals for just being an athlete.

------------------