1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tiger Woods is just that damn good

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by desihooper, Aug 20, 2000.

Tags:
  1. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not much of golf fan, but i can't help but to tune in every Sunday to see if Tiger can win another Major. Today was just awesome... u could see exactly what makes Tiger so great. Man never let up. This guy is a freak.... he's got it all. I think he's going to be the most dominant sports figure for the next two decades. It's just sick to see how guys go into a tournament or a final round hoping to "hang with Tiger," or "stay close to Tiger." I think he's got everyone beat before he steps to the first tee. Absolutely sick..... I really enjoyed watching him win the PGA.

------------------

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

That was one of the most exciting tournaments ever. As soon as the other players take the attitude that Bob May had, they will be able to hang with Tiger. He is, after all, only human [​IMG]

------------------
    In order to be a success in life, you need 2 things:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Some gambling place or site had this bet going: Pick either Tiger or The Rest of the Field.

Now I dont know what could be more sicker. Its either pick Tiger or everyone else!!!!! Thats like saying pick the Rams or everyone else, or Lakers and everyone else. That is just sickening. Tiger just might be the greatest sports figure of all time by the time he retires. I think he might be there almost already.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Posting in stupid threads is not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    4. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN or be Assimilated.