1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Lil Pun, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I have no problem with him blaming Clinton.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I have a big problem with him being unable to take responsibility for things that have occurred during his administration.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You may not have a problem with it, but many of us appreciate those that actually take responsibility instead of passing the buck.

Thanks for the article though. I'm glad that Kerry stuck his ground about not supporting states bans on gay marriages like Clinton urged him to do. Kerry actually stuck to his principles, and didn't cave in. Good for Kerry.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

How ignorant.

5. underoverup

underoverup Member

I really don't think there are any of us who can say that Teresa wasn't a major problem for Kerry's campaign. That article is interesting, but pretty "tabloidish" ---- however Teresa's comments on Laura Bush's work history kind of back up some of the points made in the piece. I feel that was one of the stupidest moments in the election without a doubt "Never had a real job". :rolleyes: :mad:

6. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Great read Faos...Very interesting!...that insight shows Kerry's a jacka$$ based on how he spoke..."Turaysa" proved to be plain vulgar and weird...

I can't be more proud of America!

Good luck to our brave U.S. soldiers...Kill them good!

8. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

I agree with you, and that's truly sad. For being the country that epitomizes equality and democracy, we sure seem to be very antiquated. Europe, much of the Third World, and even the Islamic world has gone past the idea that men only deserve to lead, yet we can't seem to get that through our heads. Something is wrong with that picture.

9. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

Yes.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Thanks, 4chuckie,
    That is fascinating stuff.
    1. Nader's voters are apparently *all* gun-owning, union-belonging, non-whites who make more than $100,000 per year! LOL.

2. The breakdown of voting for Bush by income level is pretty interesting -- it's almost a linear increase.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

yet Tony Blair says how remarkable it is that we have so many people from so many ethnic backgrounds in power. says a man like colin powell wouldn't occupy that kind of position in any european country, simply because he's black.