1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone see the "vote" linked to ev1.net's homepage?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by IROC it, Oct 14, 2004.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Anyone see the "vote" linked to ev1.net's homepage?

They have the St. Louis website linked to the top right of the front page so that when we log on (www.ev1.net) we can vote for the 'Stros to win the NLCS... on STL's page. Of course you can do the same through the MLB or even through the Astros' page, but this reminds me every time to vote.

This is a great idea! Hope it filters through to the the Cards players... we're ahead in the poll!!

Anything helps!

Go 'Stros!

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That was the first time I have ever been on ev1's site (to see what made you so excited) ....and I shall never go there again.

3. synergy

synergy Member

haha, looks like a most st. louis "fans" think the astros are going to win. what downers.

4. IROC it

Why?

btw- Doesn't Dave2000 work for them?

5. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I wad doing that the other day when i went to the astros site and saw the poll i figured there would be one on the Cardinals site. It's funny to keep the poll open and hit refresh and you can see the votes go up and up on the astros selection.

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

yup yup, I do

they even sent out an email to all of our customers to do the same

on a side note, we are offering broadband again beginning on Dec.1 and you can sign up for news about it on the website

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Now that I re read my post it does sound bad. I just meant that I would never stumble on that site again. I mean, it was the first time I had ever been on it. Perhaps some time in the future our paths will meet again.

8. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

I didn't see the poll. The only poll on there was who their best role player was. :confused:

9. IROC it

They dropped it after we tied it up... ;)

They knew we were right... we're gonna win it! :D