1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you Clutch for making me a more informed sports fan!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Lynus302, Apr 4, 2000.

1. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I'm sure I've said these things before, but I'm in a really good mood today, so I'll say them again.

This site is so awesome. I've always been a Rockets fan, but since I found this site, I am now much more informed than I ever was.

I became a sports fan because of the Rockets, but I was never as informed as I would have liked to be. Because of this site, I now have a better understanding of things like the draft, the lottery, playoff seedings, the salary cap, and also other teams, other sports, and other players. I'm also more informed of non-sports related things that get posted in the Hangout.

Thanks for a great site, Clutch. And thanks for bringing us all together.

Nothing but .NET

------------------
    I need a new signature.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Lynus .... been a real busy last few days so sorry to get to this late. I appreciate the comments, but I really have to thank all those who have made this community great over the years.

It's only going to get better.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET