1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2024 NBA Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets34Legend, May 3, 2024.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I know it's early on this, but I thought this was hilarious on where Tobias Harris is going to go...

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

damn imagine having ranchero wrecking havoc inside and midrange and then secksy suggs mad facilitating and klay shooting bricks from the arc

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Klay on the Magic is such a great match. I wonder how much he'll get?

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Suns Intend To Keep Kevin Durant, Devin Booker, Bradley Beal

The Phoenix Suns' disappointing first round performance against the Minnesota Timberwolves has led to some speculation that they may have to break up their superstar duo of Kevin Durant and Devin Booker in order to field a more balanced roster.

"Do people in the league say that?" said Brian Windhorst on The Rich Eisen Show. "Yes, they do. I talk to multiple people who think that's what they're going to have to do that. Do the Suns say that? No, they do not.

"I think the Suns' intention is to keep all three of these star players. Tweak the roster, tweak some of their systems and processes and try to be better next year."

Windhorst also stressed how Durant spoke about how the Suns could benefit from continuity.

The Suns have also yet to publicly decide the future of Frank Vogel as head coach.