1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

All you're doing is providing my point how brainwashed you morons are. Please show me evidence of biden selling access to the US government in exchange for money. The guy you claimed was a credible witness turned out to be a Russian agent lol. It's so amazing seeing how utterly braindead you folks are.

It's just funny every time a MAGAT tries proving a point they only reinforce my point how utterly brainwashed these morons are

VooDooPope likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...hows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462

$11 million paid to Hunter Biden from China and Ukraine. Remember, Hunter Biden has no marketable skills whatsoever, and is a raging alcoholic, drug user, and is addicted to sex with prostitutes. These were payments to curry favor with the US Government and gain access -- very easy to see for anyone who is not naive.

OWNED

K9Texan likes this.
  3. edwardc

edwardc Member

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Sigh. I can't believe i keep having to do this with you every month. Hunter biden has zero power in the US government and holds ZERO government positions. There is Zero evidence that joe biden ever passed any information to hunter biden.

Ivanka trump literally worked in the WH and received a paycheck from americans taxpayers while she was making millions from her chinnese business while being granted hundreds of trademarks that were expedited. Ivanka nd her husband made close to 200 million dollars in office while working as a senior advisor

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...hina-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=1fdfd1401d60

Thank you for making my point again at how utterly braindead you morons truly are. @El_Conquistador . The only person "owned" are you MAGAT dipshits

5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Liar.

6. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

She was unpaid.

7. astros123

astros123 Member

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  8. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Like Ivanka getting paid to work in the Trump Administration?

9. astros123

astros123 Member

10. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Trump had legitimate business interests around the world before he became president. So did Ivanka. The Trump Family likely LOST money from his presidency.

11. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

12. astros123

astros123 Member

Hahaha legitimate business interests like registering voting machines in China? Hahahaha

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1NB0TL/

13. astros123

astros123 Member

She had a classified security clearance while making hundreds of millions of dollars and you dipshits talk about hunter biden. It's just the funniest thing in the world

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

15. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

So you're running from your erroneous claim because you lack the integrity to admit your mistake.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Ivanka trump had a security clearance while working as a close advisor to the president while making hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign countries. No other human being would have trademarks expedited in the same manner as Ivanka had from China.

You morons can keep calling biden "China joe" but the only person who directly made millions was trump and his daughter.

You love to spew bs about "government corruption" yet turn a blind eye to the biggest fraud which was the trumpers

17. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Ok so you are unwilling to be honest. Of course, if you had the ability to be honest you wouldn't be a leftist. In any event, good riddance.

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Leftist? I literally hate the left just as much as I hate MAGA. Your braindead talking points make no sense.

Ivanka trump was a government employee who had a office next to the president while making hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign countries and you somehow think this isn't corruption.

You are not smarter than me I promise you that. None of your bs talking points hold any value

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The ignore button is your friend.

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump is up bigly in the polls, just not the primaries