1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Getting Rockets Organization to recognize Clutchcity.net

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Elie#17, Feb 1, 2000.

1. Elie#17

Elie#17 Contributing Member

Clutch & co,

I've been wondering whether or not Clutchcity.net/(clutchcity.com) has been getting the publicity so that Rudy or perhaps some of the players have heard of it. I know that you've managed to get yourself into the Rockets' pre-season practice, as well as having been before- "the official guest of Matt Maloney." So I'm wondering whether by chance all these mysterious people who are "friends" or "know" the Rockets Organization can help expand Clutchcity beyond it's already AMAZING capacity. Imagine clutch interviews online with Rudy, or Steve Francis, Cuttino, Anderson... etc. I mean perhaps they could be posting amongst us on their days off while sitting in their Sugarland homes, but still. Is there anyway we can establish a connection where the players will know this site, and use it to see what their fans are thinking. I'm sure that players like Cuttino, who seems really DOWN to Earth has time for the fans, etc. In fact, I'm sure all except the superstars have a little time for the fans.

Anyone care to comment on Clutchcity.net's capabilities?

thanx,

-Elie#17

p.s. I haven't posted in the longest time. What I wouldn't give to have made it onto that banner,..hehe....well I've made the front page by getting quotes before, so Clutch if you're reading, thanx for the site!.. (again!) =)