1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston's odds to win Super Bowl tied for 8th

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by K9Texan, Apr 21, 2024.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The order from the link:

1 49ers
    2 Chiefs
    3 Ravens
    4 Bills
    5 Bengals
    6 Lions
    7 Eagles
    8 Cowboys
    9 Texans
    10 Packers

That's about fair.

However, I think the Ravens and Bills are overrated and the Lions are underrated and the Texans should definitely be higher than the Cowboys.

1 Chiefs
    2 49ers
    3 Lions
    4 Texans
    5 Ravens
    6 Bengals
    7 Bills
    8 Eagles
    9 Cowboys
    10 Packers

#2 A_3PO, Apr 21, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Uprising and K9Texan like this.
  3. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for copying and I agree on all points. I do believe that Arizona will be better than these odds indicate.

Speaking of Arizona, I did a 4-round mock using PFF (all parameters moved to furthest left) and got the following. They're going to realize a massive infusion of talent.

pff_mock_results (5).png

#3 K9Texan, Apr 21, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    BigShasta likes this.