1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Government Corruption

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, Apr 18, 2024.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Virtually all of them are crooks. There seems to be a few honest ones, but they are the rare exception. Our government is CORRUPT.

Nook and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Who seem to be the honest ones?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

www.businessinsider.com /gop-congressman-thinks-coworkers-have-been-taped-sleeping-with-spies-2023-12
    GOP congressman thinks his coworkers have been taped sleeping with spies
    Madison Hall3-4 minutes 12/22/2023
    • GOP Rep. Tim Burchett thinks his coworkers likely have been "personally compromised."
    • "Why in the world would good conservatives vote for crazy stuff?"
    • Burchett was one of eight Republicans in the House who voted to oust Rep. Kevin McCarthy as speaker.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

They’re all fucming crooks

And they call Mexico corrupt

Nook and K9Texan like this.
  5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

6. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

This dumbass hasn't been part of Wikipedia since 2002, over 20 years. He has been critical of it since the day he left.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You seem very prone to conspiratorial thinking. You see a villain behind every bush.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

9. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

This one is better than 99% of them.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  10. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

11. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

12. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

No response by resident leftists because they have NO PROBLEM with government corruption, as long as it's a fellow leftist engaged in the corruption, of course.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It’s not a secret, at the end of the day American $$$ and American interests need to come before foreign nations. This trend in borrowing and spending unchecked for Ukraine and Israeli oligarchs is making the average American poorer and poorer

K9Texan likes this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@K9Texan

Your threads aren't all bad, this is a good topic but relax. For instance, I've been posting here over 20 years and there are plenty of members who have been here longer, you think we haven't discussed your topics in your religion threads?

Relax bro.dont want to see your good topics get ignored because people start to get tired of you

Astrodome, Sooty and K9Texan like this.
  16. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Government censorship of speech is used to protect government corruption. Liberals have always supported freedom of expression but leftists have never supported it.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Tucker is correct.

Tucker Carlson Drops F-Bomb In Fiery Take on The Joe Rogan Experience

“If I get another f*cking lecture from Joe Scarborough (MSNBC) about ‘defending democracy’... then I’m going to go crazy.”

Tucker says the system is “not even a close approximation of a democracy” because “When they stand up and pass a $60 billion funding bill for Ukraine, when 70% of the population doesn’t want it, when they’re ignoring the actual problems in our country, like the economy and the border, and they’re hauling in Congress over the weekend to pass something that people don’t want while ignoring the things that people do want. And if they do the same kind of thing again and again for, like, 50 years, and they call it a democracy, that will drive you insane because it’s just too dishonest.”

Tucker Carlson urged them to stop lying about our “democracy” because this is how the government really works:

“Why not just say, ‘We don’t give a **** what you want. We are getting something out of this Ukraine funding, whether it’s the thrill of being masters of the universe or whether it’s money from the defense contractors, whatever we’re getting out of it is more important to us than your opinion. This is not self-government. You don’t run this country. We do. Shut up and obey.’ If they at least said that, you’d be like, ‘Okay, I get it. Those are the terms.’ But if I get another f*cking lecture from Joe Scarborough about ‘defending democracy’ when this is not a democracy, it’s not even a close approximation of a democracy, then I’m going to go crazy because I just can’t deal with the lying.”

18. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Joe Rogan Goes Quiet as Tucker Carlson Drops Bone-Chilling Reality

“Members of Congress are terrified of the intel agencies. I’m not guessing at that. They’ve told me that, including people who run the intel committee.”

What Tucker said next was even more revealing.

“I said to somebody, a very powerful person, the other day, in a conversation in my kitchen, an elected official — holds a really senior position... But I was like, ‘All these people are controlled. They’ve all got weird s*x lives, and all these things they’re hiding, and they’re being blackmailed by the intel agencies.’ And he said, and I’m quoting, ‘I know.’ I was like, okay, so at this point, we’re just sort of admitting that’s real? Like, why do we allow that to continue?”

19. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

I think that most leftists, including the leftists in this community, are well-meaning people who are entirely oblivious to the monolithic corruption in which the Washington Establishment is engaged. Sadly, I don't believe that any amount of truth or facts will ever compel them to drop their devotion and loyalty to that criminal enterprise.

20. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

The Washington Establishment can't give your money (and mine) away fast enough because the elites are getting big kickbacks of our money.

The reality is that Ukraine is IRRELEVANT to our national interests. They too are corrupt and undemocratic and they even murdered a U.S. journalist. This is all a massive money laundering operation. You're a sucker if you think otherwise.