1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MASSIVE tax hikes coming after Biden "wins" again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

lol, that chick was crying about water rationing during a drought. Plenty to drink during hurricane season!

Reminds me of this guy.
    I moved my family from California to Austin, Texas, and regretted it. Here are 10 things to consider before making an expensive mistake.
    • Brett Alder moved to Austin, Texas, for work and regrets the choice.
    • He says there are negatives like pricey utilities, oppressive heat, and a lack of public space.
    • Alder also says that Austinites are rude.

I've lived in austin for years before and I still can't stand the summer heat and year long allergy season.

They also have a passion of hating newcomers which they blame for ruining a "weirdness" that went downhill after dub**** became governor.

More infra sucking corporate tax breaks = more jerbs for Austin.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

I'm absolutely no blind devotee, I'm told what to do by the demons.

...and if they're slacking or asleep, I watch Dr Phil.

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

The property taxes and more wide spread (and more powerful) HOAs is why I wouldn't want to move to Texas.

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I left Texas and wouldn't move back due to the heat, property taxes, women's rights, blind racist hatred (see razor wire in the Rio Grande) and people like the OP that are too invested in the MAGA Cult they're determined to ruin what was a once great state.

Not to even mention oppressive cannabis laws, no compassionate death for the terminally ill and lack of other progressive policies.

FranchiseBlade and Xopher like this.