1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kudos to Clutch

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Dec 6, 1999.

Tags:
  1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Space -- I appreciate it. And thanks for the help in getting some of the features available.

------------------
    Clutch
    Out to prove Scottie Pippen will apologize at gunpoint.
    www.clutchcity.net

2. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

Again, I want to thank you for the time and heart that you put into CC.

The new look and features are awesome. And knowing some of what is yet to come, I'm sure you will maintain your position as the #1 source of all things Rockets.

As a web page designer who can barely find time to keep my own pages updated, I take my hat off to you.

------------------
    SpaceCity of
    RocketFuel

3. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

This is fantastic! I only discovered clutchcity.com when the only thing changing was after a game. So I had no idea of all this information. It is Rocket heaven and fills a (don't laugh) hunger or void for more Rocket articles, etc.

I really like the inside information you have - things you don't find on formal NBA sites like rumors and such.

The Clutch Features are great too. I especially found Jeff Balke's article on New Millenium ... right on! I haven't had time yet (I am supposed to be working right now) to go into many of the articles in Clutch Features but I feel completely vindicated about my feelings of resentment for Quitten Pippen. I LOVED YOUR ARTICLES ON HIM and agree completely that he is a quitter and certainly did not deserve his contract. I have been telling the Portland fans about him since the start of the season but didn't have many articles to back me up. I could now copy some of yours but my hate has lessened since we almost beat the Trailblazers in Portland. I will probably give them the address for the new site, lol, in case they are interested in the real story. Guess it's okay for Trailblazer fans to visit here?

ANYWAY, THIS NEW SITE IS GREAT, AND I AM ENJOYING IT IMMENSELY.

Thanks again!