1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green's ridiculous hang and finish over Rudy Gobert!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

3. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

This one is ever better, in the same game!

#3 Shaq2Yao, Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
    Jontro and RustyHarden like this.
  4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Both of these are just unreal

5. Audioout

Audioout Member

That second one blew my mind. He went for the dunk, got fouled, regathered the ball and then shot it all in the air.

6. OnNotice

OnNotice Member

He has shown some much needed growth finishing at the rim. Before the ASB he was getting easily blocked or missed the layups but now he looks so much more aggressive and its very nice to see. Next season will be huge

7. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

That was uncanny how he stayed in the air that long….that reminded me of a Jordan play against the Pistons in the 90s…Jalen is talented

8. OkayAyeReloaded

Supporting Member

Guys like Jordan and Dwayne Wade had an amazing skill of improvisation and body control mid-air to complete plays through contact.

It's yet another skill Jalen is developing in his bag. Each skill, move, or small advantage builds up over time to a major difference between his skillset and other players.

As he works on his body and gets even more athletic, stronger, and skilled on both ends, he can evolve from the playmaking mode to shark/killer mode guys like Kobe and MJ grew into over the years. Whatever the team needs to win, become unstoppable and make everyone else on the team better.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. Ancient Moabite

I went into my M Jackson rant and was like

Mama....there goes that Fluke

Again

Jontro and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

WTF? That isn't that impressive he jumps and makes a shot that bounces around the rim.

I mean sure he hung - but the shot was pretty lucky....meh, not impressed.

DD

tycoonchip and Jontro like this.