1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 26, 2024.

?

Are you happy with our Presidential candidates?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If you're cynical, political servants generally come out against the former president, their boss, when they have a book to sell or a cable news position to hawk.

It would be like Bolton, who refused to testify under oath during impeachment hearings, but decided to weasel into the conversation and promote those details he refused to testify with in his tell-all book.

It's party suicide. No future with the RNC or political office under that banner...Less friends who will publicly greet you because they are still in that hustle.

The other party doesn't trust your rat ass either.

So it's bad if they claim all that without nothing much to gain, except for the cheap and worthless concepts of fearing for our country's future and upholding their honor and principles.

ROCKSS likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Biden has been much better than I thought he was gonna be, but I did have extremely low expectations for him when he was elected…I’m talking Rockets win percentage under Silas level low

overall, he’s old, but his age doesn’t really matter to me when the other guy is barely any younger and uses diapers…he’s also not a raging narcissist trying his hardest to divide the country, and he’s not trying to destroy democracy

Biden also cares about all Americans, where as Trump doesn’t give a damn about u if you’re not MAGA…all u ever hear is “blue vs red” rhetoric from Trump and the rest of his filth, I’ve never seen that from a president

Trump and his party basically doesn’t even try to govern as well…the republican party is a clown show and a joke

they try to fix nothing, then cry and complain and blame it on Democrats

Obama and Biden have found themselves spending half their presidency just trying to fix the republican mess

When was the last time a democrat wasn’t handed chaos and an economy spiraling down the drain from a republican?

#42 Reeko, Mar 27, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
    Amiga, ROCKSS, rocketsjudoka and 3 others like this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Democrats aren’t perfect but it’s obvious that one party is interested in governing while another party isn’t .

Reeko and ROCKSS like this.
  4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Besides fighting over the government shutdown, the majority gop has done nothing to enhance the lives of the American public...............the scarier part is most gop civilians really don't care, I don't see a huge outcry to try and pass any meaningful legislation, it's all about fear mongering at this point. I guess this is what we can expect up until Nov. Lord help us all

Reeko likes this.