1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 26, 2024.

?

Are you happy with our Presidential candidates?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm sure others have pointed this out, but he's actually raised the crime rates, in general.

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  2. Xopher

Xopher Member

Please advise me which war we are in. I must have missed it.

The murder rate increased almost 30% from 2019 to 2020. The crime rate is going down under Biden.

The voting system already has integrity. Just because your guy lost doesn't meant it was rigged. He barely won in 2016. By 80,000 votes. He lost the popular vote bigly. After rage tweeting for 4 years along with his COVID catastrophe it is no wonder he lost votes in swing states. He got his ass kicked in the popular vote...bigly
    Restore fiscally sanity? Trump raised the debt 7.8 million in 4 years. Obama 8.2 in 8 years. Trump spent like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Sorry inflation is crushing you. Perhaps you should place some blame on the corporations making record profits while gouging people.

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. Salvy

Salvy Member

With one candidate you get

Nationwide financial stability, border control, crime control, worldwide respect and peace, our right to freedom of speech and our right to bear arms and defend ourselves from criminals attempting to take what we have worked so hard for. A better life for children who won't have to go through genital mutilation so their woke parents can live their fantasies of always going further and further into lunacy. We get real men in our military and real leaders in the white house. Decency would be restored in the White House with no cocaine or crack heads around, no gay p*rn would be filmed at the capitol and terrorist groups would run and hide instead of thinking about attacking the U.S like they did Russia and Israel. Under Trump criminals and terrorists know there are consequences for their actions, instead of getting protected and apologized to. Money stays in the U.S for our people and does not get sent over Ukraine. America would be great again....

One the other hand you get

Nonstop crime, open borders, worldwide wars and disasters happening left and right. Terrorists will continue to wreck havoc on innocent people and degeneracy will continue to grow at an even faster pace where public schools aren't even an option for parents who want to raise their children with a sense of respect and decency. Everything will continue to cost more money and homes will continue trending upwards where no one will be able to afford them other than the select rich. The U.S will continue to be the laughing stock for the world as they constantly ridicule and mock our senile president. More and more babies will die and more children will undergo genital mutilation which will lead to a very sad and miserable lives for those who unfortunately had liberal woke parents that decided to make life changing decisions for them based on their political affiliation and propaganda. We will be stripped from our right to freedom of speech where every day more and more things will be labeled hate speech in an attempt to censor those who appose the far left extremist government. Our guns will be taken and like Canada we will be asked to leave our car key's outside so the criminals can just take them. America would be in a sad state that could possibly be irreversible.

A vote for Trump is a vote for freedom, a vote prosperity. A vote for Biden is a vote against this great country, our constitution and everything this country was built from.

luckystrikes and El_Conquistador like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I think Joe's term has been steady and he brought what the American people wanted, less whiny nitpicky BS every other day while bigger **** started breaking down.

Trump didn't build up anything except for nativist pride...no infrastructure bill, the debt he promised to slay GREW by a couple Trillion on his watch pre-covid then BALLOONED during it, the Carrier/Foxconn reshoring jerbs didn't pan out, fixing the opiod epidemic FAILED, no Mexican Wall worth bragging about...like if it were built as promised, then Joe wouldn't be deep in doodoo in immigration as Fox is claiming, would he?, NK and his best buddy Kim is still a yuge problem, the financial industry is still The Beast, foreign policy looks ****ed up as usual so he didn't do anything lasting.

I would have no worries if he was 6-10 years younger and it's only because Kamala is one heartbeat away.

#24 Invisible Fan, Mar 26, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is so much untrue about this post I’m not sure where to start.

Amiga, ROCKSS, Rocket River and 3 others like this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I’ll say again Joe Biden isn’t perfect and has major flaws, mainly that he’s old. They said he’s gotten some major legislation passed with bipartisan support. While there are certainly big problems worldwide under his watch NATO has grown and he’s been threading the needle supporting our allies while not committing US troops to combat.

The other candidate whose only three years younger has several members of his own administration say he’s an unfit to serve and a threat to the Constitution.

I’ll repeat what I said again in another thread even if Biden is the old doddering fool that his opponents say he is that makes him a bad president. Not good but we can survive that.

For Trump in the words of his former Secretary of Defense and retired General Jim Mattis:
    Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

ROCKSS, Reeko and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

No president has divided this country more than Biden, this dude straight went against everyone who is not a brain washed woke liberal. Established lawfare and went after his political opponent with an insane following who does not agree with anything Joe Biden has done or will do. Enough is enough, we don't need 4 more years of this. America can still be salvaged. By 2028 the country will be better off under Trump and looking forward to some younger candidates like Byron Donalds or Vivek....

8. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Much of Trump’s own administration disagree with you.

Amiga, FrontRunner, dobro1229 and 4 others like this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No point. His beliefs are echoes of right wing propaganda and hate fear mongering. In his altered state of reality Trump actually cares about anyone but himself, he is actually a victim, he won the last election, he speaks truth, and is an honest, is a true patriot, smart, and a respectable leader, he lives his life like an upstanding Christian, and is chosen by God to lead us from evil.

#29 deb4rockets, Mar 26, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    VooDooPope and Andre0087 like this.
  10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm still wondering how that "Biden is gonna take away your guns" fear mongering works on people. Funny how gun owners all around the country haven't had the government swarm their homes and take all their weapons.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'll just ignore whatever that Jim Mattress Mack guy said and repeat the exact opposite because of muh gut rumblings.

::fart::

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

George Bush is younger than both of them.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Can I write him in?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. lpbman

lpbman Member

Nope... But the choice in November is really, really easy.

To put it in sandwich terms, I don't care for tuna sandwiches.... but the alternative is diarrhea on a bun. Hold my nose and eat tuna/vote Biden.

As long as the GOP is really the Trump party, I will vote straight ticket Democrat.

17. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I am not sure in my lifetime if there was ever an instance where a decorated SOD has come out against the President he worked under, not only did Mattis say that but so many of his cabinet say the same things............I am sure it's not easy to come out against the President you worked under. It looked bad through the eyes of Americans during his presidency but to be on the inside and see the BS on the daily had to be gut wrenching to a true American Patriot like Mattis....................unlike the fake baby Jesus cult leader hawking the bible, a book he has never read, reminds me of an interview leading up to the first run, he was asked what was his favorite Bible verse and he said he would keep that personal LOL, when he reality he could not come up with an answer....................if I were to be asked that question, ACTS 2:38 would spit out of my mouth before you could finish the question

18. dmoneybangbang

Of course I’m not happy…. But I’m going to vote for Biden and it’s not even close.

**** the Christian Taliban
    **** Trump crony capitalism

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    The only thing that makes the poll question "no" is the presence of a candidate facing 91 criminal charges...

20. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

This is why Trump will lose and it won’t even be close. He is toxic to moderates and energizes Democrats to vote. Women who care about reproductive rights, people of color, LGBTQ, Millenials, anyone with at least a college education vote primarily against the GOP.

This is what happens when you’ve alienated everyone except white, uneducated, Christians.

The US is becoming more diverse, more educated, more tolerant of lifestyle choice, and less religious. All of which is counter to the GOP base.

They have no platform, no plan, no ideas, just complain, fear monger and obstruct.

If they continue to refuse to evolve they will eventually be gone as a viable party.

VooDooPope likes this.