1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Sports media, writers & bloggers owe Jalen Green a apology

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketchamp, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Yeah Im done talking to you there's nothing to be gained here. Like I said its like talking to a wall. And whenever you lose an argument you call the person a hater as predicted lol

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

How am I the one that lost when Green just proved you wrong?

It's crazy how you turn things around. Just admit you were wrong about Green it ain't that hard.

And your argument was Green was playing bad before so you are a hater now he is playing well so now you are a fan. Bro that's the definition of bandwagoner you can't be slower than that but you act like others are the slow ones. Lol wtf.

I've never seen anyone been so proud of being behind the curve and run victory laps because he hated when the dude sucked and then turned around when the dude started playing well. Congrats man.

#42 roslolian, Mar 24, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  3. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

No, Green sucked for the majority of the season, point blank.

4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He was streaky and had inconsistent effort. Let's be honest.

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Nah I think he was trying with improved effort on defense. He was struggling to shoot though, folks blaming his ability to shoot on sengun clogging the lanes is kinda wild

htownborn34, kspires999 and Carpe82 like this.
  6. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I agree with that. That doesnt contradict anything that I said. I love Jalen Green but his stans are the dumbest people on the internet. Like talking to dumb walls lol The most unlikable thing about Jalen is his stans.

kspires999 likes this.
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

What is most impressive is that as a kid leadership just got thrust on him. And he led. So young too. This is what defines you.

8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Jackson Gatlin, Roosh, Alykhan Bijami, Salman Ali making videos about Trading Jalen Green for Mikal Bridges.

I have seen many Players turn into Great Players. I knew Jalen Green is Special.

Jalen Green only needed Confidence (Therapist), Focus on getting Stronger, Add Muscle, Get Healthy ( Right Knee, Leg) Understand and Move without the Ball, Read the Defense, know when to Pass or to Attack. Use your body when going up for layups ( Afraid of Contact at Times missing layups) Now he is understanding how to use his body to get layups. Jalen is hustling and getting on defense in a running manner instead slow walking.

Ime Udoka finally trusts Jalen Green instead of constantly benching him. Ime Udoka I think needed to Mature and talk to Jalen Green more in the beginning.

Fred VanVleet and Dillon Brooks both were taking all the shots and Jalen Green was left out of the offense in the beginning of the Season. It hurt the whole Team plus Amen Thompson and Cam Whitmire not playing hurt the Team in the Loss Column in the beginning.

Rockets are trying to play Catch Up for the Play In. Feels like the Play In was created for LeBron James along with the In Season Championship.

#48 rockets1995, Mar 24, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    jsb and Carpe82 like this.
  9. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

JG needs to keep playing like this and show consistency for the rest of the season, AND have that carry over to next year. He does that and the whole narrative will turn. It'll be a great story - a promising career that almost flamed out, only to be rejuvenated at the last minute, get his next contract, mesh with another superstar in Sengun and lift the franchise into decade long contention. What a story that would be

Arnel, Plowman and Sonicbun8 like this.
  10. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He does need to continue doing his job but that idiot Roosh does owe him an apology for being so unprofessional. He's done anyways so moot point. Let's hope in the future (if he's a Rockrt) he avoids clout chasing losers like Roosh

roslolian likes this.
  11. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Leroid definitely played a role. Will be so happy when he's out of the league. That fake in season championship doesn't count for anything. Equivalent of winning a Fonde title

htownborn34 likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I disagree here, it is better for any athletes just to stay away from Twitter and Twitter guys.....

While an apology would be good, there are more important things like staying away from Roosh even without the apology!

roslolian and Sonicbun8 like this.
  13. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I agree that he needs to grow up and avoid social media. Hopefully he learned his lesson. If he wants to manage an online presence then he needs to pay someone to do it to avoid morons like Roosh. He's done anyways (Roosh) after what he did. That doesn't absolve Jalen but there's not an athlete that is ever talking to Roosh again

Sonicbun8 likes this.
  14. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

He didn't regress he was just learning & developing in a new system. That concept shouldn't be hard when assessing a 22yr old

roslolian and Carpe82 like this.
  15. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

It's called growing pains. A 22yr old kid fresh outta high-school having a hard time adjusting to a new coach??? Say it ain't so!!!

roslolian and jsb like this.
  16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Never saw a 22yr old do this before lol

Pistol Pete and roslolian like this.
  17. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Nah he's owed a apology and the ppl who said he was a bust & had no worth need to reveal themselves

18. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

This is Jalen's team

Carpe82 likes this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Member

Jalen owes Rockets fans an apology for having his head fully entrenched in his ass for most of the season. If he played like this all season we would be contending for the #1 spot in the West. If he played even 50% of this all season we would be in the top 5. The only question is will he start next season with his head up his ass again for 2/3 to 3/4 of the season or is the new and improved Jalen. We all hope it is the latter. Only time will tell.

20. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Or he just needed time to adjust. It takes time for players, especially 22yr olds superstars, to get acclimated at times. All you're seeing is a kid finding himself developing into a superstar right before your eyes. U need to apologize or admit how stupid you looked doubting this kid