1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Jan 2, 2024.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The thing about doing those look aways is that guys like Jalen do it when they got that perfect muscle memory going in the middle of a game where you aren't even thinking about form and it just feels automatic.

That's the only time Jalen does it and why he's 3/3.

kpdark and Dobbizzle like this.
  2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Maybe stop sucking your own **** for like 5 minutes, take a step back and realise you're not some basketball guru. "It turns out they put a spell on me" is astronomical levels of cringe, if you were the expert you claim to be you'd be getting paid; not ranting to a bunch of people who think you're an asshat on CF (we're all asshats tbh, that's why we're here not ESPN.) Tbh, you don't come across like you know much at all, just talk a lot of **** like any other fan, oh and only support one player on the team. This is a Rockets site, why not just go create a Sengun-themed p*rn site and jerk off there?

majicdonjuan likes this.
  3. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Remove head from sphincter, then breathe.

majicdonjuan likes this.
  4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yep. I forgave him the first time, since he had a man on the ground and he was beginning to feel he'd re-established himself as a non-bust after a miserable few months. This time, though, I hated seeing him do it. And if he makes a habit of it, it's definitely going to bite him on the ass at some point.

#1964 topfive, Mar 22, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    eliefor3 likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"Forgave him".

Lol

Dobbizzle and topfive like this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

In my own mind, of course. I can't just call him up and demand an apology like Roosh. :D

#1966 topfive, Mar 22, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  7. kpdark

kpdark Member

BamBam, BigMaloe, Believe It! and 5 others like this.
  8. kpdark

kpdark Member

9. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

You’re either the dumbest, most delusional narcissist ever or a childish troll.

majicdonjuan and Dobbizzle like this.
  10. kpdark

kpdark Member

11. Ancient Moabite

Maybe this was the play that got Derozan blood flowing early which caused him later to overreact and get ejected

''Wrist frozen.....I'm going on Raptors (rap-tours) until they find a garage to put Derozen (The Rolls in)''

Houstunna and kpdark like this.
  12. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

13. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I’m not loving the look aways to be honest, not having much impact on me. Whatever helps him play better.

topfive likes this.
  14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

We gotta keep winning

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. invocux

invocux Member

Botafogo are a **** team. You are a loser who is rooting for a loser team.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Page 6 and 9 for the noodz.

18. kpdark

kpdark Member

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

The first time he misses a look away is the last time he does it. I’m not worried about it.

topfive and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I’m really glad Jalen is proving me wrong these last 2 months. My two concerns were mental toughness and shooting. I think he’s certainly demonstrated mental toughness fighting through criticisms and doing what Ime has asked of him. I don’t buy the 3pt shooting, but he has gotten much better in every other aspect of the game. Even when his shot isn’t falling he’s making an impact in other ways. And the effort is way way up. Look it’s only been a couple months of amazing play relative to a lot of disappointment for two and a half seasons, but I’m willing to agree that he’s finally becoming a good basketball player.

my problem is that I believe Sengun and Amen are better prospects. And I don’t see a future for all 3 playing together with the shooting deficiencies. I don’t know if Jalen will ever get to average (37%) on 3 pts shooting. But at this point, if he could get close, you probably wouldn’t want to move him.

Until I can buy the shooting I’d still rather trade Jalen than those other 2. But his improved play certainly means that it’s not crazy to want to keep him at least until the trade deadline next yr to see what things look like. I’m shocked I’m saying that, and I don’t like the fit with the rest of our prospects, but Jalen is making a real case that he’s turned the corner.

Y2JT likes this.