1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Impeachment of President Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Sep 12, 2023.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

This nut has the power to write laws that impact all Americans...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

The check could be from the save America PAC. It doesn't matter, the sheep won't care.

3. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I can't believe she actually believes that..............it's just the daily newest maga talking point.....................right?? Are we going back to the jewish space lasers again. How do these people get elected

4. NewRoxFan

Curious... did maga house republicans bring parnas in to testify? If they did, it may not be going as planned. If they didn't, bazinga...

5. NewRoxFan

6. NewRoxFan

I hope the maga republicans continue these hearings...

astros123 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Boom. Tony Bobulinski is putting the dagger in the Biden family influence peddling scheme. He's brought the receipts.

Despite the significant and obvious evidence that Biden was influence peddling to some of the US' enemies and other corrupt countries like Ukraine, the liberal media and their echo chamber liberal inhabitants will simply ignore it, as it doesn't fit what they want to be true.

[​IMG]

8. NewRoxFan

LOL, when even AOC punks your main witness...

9. NewRoxFan

More LOLs... though I have to admit, at least this completely discredited "witness" wasn't testifying... from prison.

FranchiseBlade and ROCKSS like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

Receipts? You mean like this receipt? His dog must have ate it...

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Oh my, I've been presented "gotcha" anecdotal evidence straight from the liberal echo chamber. Even from "Mueller, She Wrote"!

Serious question NewRoxFan - why did the Chinese and Ukrainian companies pay the Biden family so much money? Can you please share your view?

12. NewRoxFan

Show me evidence that Chinese and Ukrainian companies paid Joe Biden... anything. Because if you have it, I'd suggest you contact maga house *member* comer, since he doesn't have anything after many months of searching. Hopefully better than this key witness.

Ex-FBI informant accused of lying about Bidens was called a "fraudster" in a prior case
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexander-smirnov-fbi-informant-bidens-fraudster-in-prior-case/

FranchiseBlade and ROCKSS like this.
  13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Serious Question LOL.............you cannot back up your claims, kind a like your boy comer, but you gotta give him credit for trying, years of investigative work to then trot out these losers with no credibility, whose next on the docket LOL.................you claims are biggly false.

14. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Just the way that went down, these witnesses or the Republicans think they can just spew anything and think it will stick. Can Bobulinski be charged for perjury cause he's obviously lying?

15. astros123

astros123 Member

How do you not have any shame? Seriously? Tony admitted he NEVER encountered joe biden directly and never had any conversations with him directly. What receipts are you talking about dipshit. He provided ZERO evidence you dipshit moron

These people have no shame @Salvy @Os Trigonum . They spun bs conspiracies for years on these forums with nothing sticking. Biggest piles of garbage are you right wingers

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Don't forget Tony admitted in closed doors testimony he is a big trump supporter and there's evidence he met with trumps chief of staff. He provided ZERO documentation against Biden other than heresy.

The biggest piles of **** are these right wingers @bigtexxx

17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Because they are an idiot and a clown...fully bought in to the cult of morons.

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Look at this dipshit moron. While ivanka trump was working at the WH collecting a paycheck from taxpayers she was getting trademarks approved in china for voting machines and these dipshits don't Saya thing

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...hina-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=2e0ac5a91d60

Just past week Donald trump got paid by tiktok largest investor a direct campaign contribution and he did an entire 180 on his view regarding banning tiktok and these MAGAT dipshits will still worship him

These dipshit MAGATs are the dumbest forms of human life

19. astros123

astros123 Member

I just don't get it. China's biggest asset tiktok literally just paid off trump in the open and he flipped his view 180 and these scumbags don't even care. Trump is being bribed right in the open and these dipshits are still obsessed about hunter biden. I've never seen more deranged dipshit morons in my life than the MAGA crew. They're so dumb

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Not a crew. A cult. This is a cult and I hope they get the help they so desperately need to break free of it some day.