1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Music

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by KyFan, Apr 13, 1999.

Tags:
  1. KyFan

KyFan New Member

I really enjoyed having music on the old version of Clutch City. Is there a chance that we may hear some music with this new version? I love everything else about it, but definitely miss the music.

------------------
    "La vida es competicion"
    We'll see in May

2. Rocketlvr

Rocketlvr Member

I'm with you KyFan. I still miss the music too. It would really be nice to have the music again before the playoffs start.

------------------
    "You Gotta Believe"

3. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I right behind u guyz. In fact, upon the arrival of this terrific new "Clutch99" in February, one of my first posts were about the music, or lack thereof. I'm sure Clutch knows what he is doing and will do what is best for the site. I'm predicting we'll hear some sounds come MAY. Until then, keep up the emplempary work our Royal Clutchness and just do what u gotta do!

Azim da Dream

------------------
    "Yo, that ain't my salary, that's my weight!"

Stanley Roberts

4. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

I don't like the music actually...especially if you visit frequently and the same midi keeps playing over and over until its changed...also I think it takes a little longer with for the midi to load - but it's tolerable, just think it's not necessary.

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Maybe it's something to do with the new MIDI laws being litigated???

(the reason for no music, that is)