1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A few things that need to be said

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by 33pip, Apr 15, 1999.

1. 33pip

33pip New Member

OK, first I would like to agree with Clutch. I don't understand why they would pay Scottie Pippen $67 million. Maybe it was because he is the best all-around player in the game today, but if Rudy doesn't use him, why waste the money. Speaking as the most knowledgeable Scottie Pippen fan in the world, I would rather see Pippen somewhere else than a team that has one play in their playbook. Pass it to Hakeem and hope he can throw the ball 4 inches and clang it in. With the rest of the offense as inexperienced rookies taking more shots than superstars Pippen and Barkley. There are a few intelligent fans on this website. You can tell because they are the ones that voted for Rudy as the reason Pippen is not involved. The only reason Pippen is getting turnovers is because he is trying to force his shots, since Rudy insists on him going to the left side and passing it to Hakeem, EVERYTIME. Either Rudy needs to learn that Pippen is the best player on the team and he should have at least one play designed for him or get a new coach that can understand that.

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

You are in the wrong section. You need to post this under Game Action.