1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green is going to be a father

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shake_it_up, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

You can’t even maintain a healthy weight, but want to give out relationship advice to other men? Yeah no.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

In my circle men don’t clock another man’s woman or even worse have the audacity to pass judgement on her and then pretend it’s normal behavior. That’s some beta ass sht worthy of being checked for.

3. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

You and your buddies are a bunch of soy boys. The comments here are what normal men would make.

#183 persian hoopa, Mar 10, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    Bobbythegreat, kubli9 and clos4life like this.
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

She has had lots of men to be honest, which man are we talking about?

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sure think that. You’re just surrounded by bottom dwellers with a hateful spirit who think it’s normal to talk down on another man’s woman.

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Fascinating to see how it impacts your life! Let’s hope Mrs Clos doesn’t have any skeletons in the closet yikes. Can you imagine the horror of S-E-X yuck right?

peleincubus likes this.
  7. clos4life

clos4life Member

You talked about another man's woman! Shame on you!

[​IMG]

persian hoopa and DaDakota like this.
  8. Ancient Moabite

Don't know what era you came up in..... But being a young male-man ($$ or not), you always have that fantasy pipedream about being with an older wombman (35+), speaking from my side of the fence

Jalen is just added to the list with those in the past like K Cato and a drove of other athletes who have had hush $$ agreements (skank babies)to keep their media image (brand) clean

Athletes go broke a number of diff ways, from gambling to drugs / material driven etc, or a combo of them, fame is the second strongest drug, after Ego

Even Duncan got took for millions by listening to shark investors (or something of that nature)

If the criteria of players getting max or any deal depended on if they knocked up Skanks, then half of the players would be exiled and no owner would deal with them

A bunch of athletes across all sports deal with and knock up Skanks.....

But you know you can't turn a Skank into a Housewife, a lot of skanks are married to athletes (or ex wives/fiance), rather the player is Maurus or European...

I really don't like to speak on athletes off court adventures, its already enough energy dissecting their overall play, each game

If any athlete wants to blow or save all of their money, go for it, you can't take none of it with you (but good to have something for rainy day), but a child is not going to hurt a player who is about to get at least 130/40$ million after next season with endorsements, Trust Fund on deck, win win for the child

Also, its a reason why Beyonce did that song about who run the world, but Bey just substituted the word and called it Girls

9. BreakYoSelfFool

I think there should be an *Allegedly* tag on this thread or something. People speaking on the paternity like it's a fact, but I don't think Draya or Jalen have confirmed it. Did Jalen even give a like or emoji to her announcement? It's possible that Draya doesn't even know the father's identity for sure. Either way there is a lot of judgement being passed around by people who are not at all involved in the situation.

10. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t know if this woman is still with Jalen Green.

I don’t know if this is his child and/or if he is supporting her decision to not abort.

I don’t know anything about any of this really.

IBTL likes this.
  11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

She is a gold digger, she is KNOWN for that.....Jalen got caught up in the oldest trick in the book.....it is bad for him, but worse generally speaking for the baby.

Zion too - he ain't the only one.

DD

#191 DaDakota, Mar 11, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2024
    persian hoopa likes this.
  12. Prince_Hakeem

Prince_Hakeem Member

Jg a dummy for sure…

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  13. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

Real men have and support families, have enough life experience to know not to judge others whom they don’t know, and have enough security not to worry about whether they are “soy boys” according to sheltered teenagers or the roided-up “influencers” who tell them what to think.

If the words “alpha male,” “beta”, “playa”, or “hoopa” has ever unironically crossed your lips when describing yourself or others, you have no idea what being a man is actually about.

Xopher likes this.
  14. a time to chill

This is gonna be a good episode

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

And? Is the goal to marry a virgin? Who cares what these young millionaires like? For you to make some ridiculous assumptions into the psyche of Jalen and how his personal life should be executed and then your worldview gets used as an admonishment against him as a man is absurd even for you. You're worried about the baby? The lady has already raised two children who by all accounts are good people. Money wont be an issue so what is the problem? Why dont you worry about your own castle, children and personal life? Do something about your health and care enough to want to be around long term for your children otherwise you're just a morbidly obese individual who is draining our medical system with your poor health and will probably die early and leave your kids to fend for themselves. See how that works?

Do you have similar opinions on old men who go get their groove back with young women? Probably not right? The motivated reasoning from the Jaters to continue to pile on and give themselves more reasons to disparage and insult is shooting off a bazooka in a glass house. You can be a better person than this.

Nook likes this.
  16. PhiSlammaJamma

"You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting. This is not logical, but it is often true." Mr. Spock, "Amok Time"

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Men love gold diggers when they get older though, and want to feel younger.

Pacino was dating actress Lucila Sola, who was over 30 years younger than him. Then he dated Meital Dohan and he was nearly 40 years her senior.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs began dating singer Cassie when she was just 19 while he was 36.

Dennis Quaid's wife, Laura Savoie, is 39 years younger than him.

Gavin Rossdale was 51 when he was dating Sophia Thomalla, who was 27 when they got together.

Steven Tyler’s been dating Aimee Preston, who’s nearly 40 years younger than him.

Nicolas Cage's wife Riko Shibata, is nearly 30 years younger than him.

Leonardo DiCaprio apparently doesn’t date women after they turn 25.

18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Look at this photograph
    Every time I do, it makes me laugh
    How did our eyes get so red?
    And what the hell is on Joey's head?
    And this is where I grew up
    I think the present owner fixed it up
    I never knew we'd ever went without
    The second floor is hard for sneaking out
    And this is where I went to school
    Most of the time had better things to do
    Criminal record says I broke in twice
    I must have done it half a dozen times

Nook likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

When Jalen Green is 50 and dates a 25 I am not sure what new social media model vixen at that time....

No shet would be given.

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My point exactly. When the man is older it's cool. But, I guess you're saying the woman he got pregnant won't be his wife, and another kid will grow up with a single Mom after being conceived from careless sexual flings.