1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green is going to be a father

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shake_it_up, Mar 8, 2024.

1. marinara

marinara Member

cool

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Jalen is an adult male who is behind the curve in maturity and brains. He demonstrates that on the court and this baby momma old enough to be Jalen's momma demonstrated it on Instagram.

“What is my purpose?” For me, the magic lies in motherhood

What a complete bunch of you-know-what! Jalen was dimwitted enough to get pwned by this predator.

#142 A_3PO, Mar 9, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    mario_v and Downtown Sniper like this.
  3. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Wonder if she's going to accept that child support coming in the form of Yuan.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Jalen is amped up now cause he knows he is gonna need that max extension in order to afford child support. Watch out from now on.

anthony59237 and HardenReturns like this.
  5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Was Erica Mena’s uterus not available?

6. percicles

Draya, take your butt back to LipstckAlley.

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This might show example of making a shot and still missing.

Just looking at her IG, there's several red flags. She has Thotiana written all over her.

He should get a paternity test, and hope he doesn't get raked too badly if he's daddy.

8. percicles

I wonder if it was her cooking that locked down the bag?
    [​IMG]

9. StroudAndYorDaddy

nobody on this team is a potential generational talent, maybe the harden era spoiled me I dunno

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think they overloaded on peeps that are all similarly talented but except Sengün who is the best they have there is not a generational guy.....and Sengün has limitations of his own.

I think the problem is there is going to be no real hierarchy which actually slows down structure.

You get the basic winning structure already in place but to go further you need to figure that one out.......

11. OremLK

OremLK Member

What is a "generational" talent anyway?

Think we can confidently say now that Sengun will be a star player, the question now is whether he can get to the next level after that and become one of the top players in the league.

Amen has top 5, maybe even top 3 athleticism, defensive potential, the question is whether he can add a jump shot and polish his other skills enough to get there.

Nobody else on this roster has a chance to become a true superstar though, that is true.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

People have tons of money and eat this......:D at least it is slow food.

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

Yeah, I was going to say, this looks like what you eat when you're on a budget trying to keep it under $2 per dinner :D

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The generational tag has been moved up and down in history.....

Right now the generational tag is whoever is like Lebron, MJ or Hakeem/Kareem/Shaq/Bill Russell/Wilt.

I do not see a Hakeem or a Michael Jordan. Wemby is a freak but we will see how much winning he can do over Tim Duncan who was the best PF ever and a Top 5 Center AT.

Shai/Edwards/Luka/Wemby/.......Sengün? Chet?

• I think if you compare eras, then I think this era is worse than the best era.
    • But a quantity of superstars that are just outside the generational stratosphere.
    • And you have even more guys like Brandon Ingram or Zion Williamson.

#154 daywalker02, Mar 9, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It’s so funny to think someone believes owners care about this stuff. The best players in this league probably have had to the most marriages/relationships. A huge chunk of the best players of all time are prolific relationship makers/breakers.

Anthony Edwards was the face of Team USA last summer for god’s sake.

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You make a good point. Tillman and Stone were rock solid in their support of KPJ, who was a far worse citizen than Jalen could ever be.

This season, the team has done virtually everything possible to put Jalen on a pedestal. Besides being the best chance for a big payday, I think this is why he doesn't want to leave the Rockets.

17. BreakYoSelfFool

Did you know her other baby daddy is way richer than Jalen? Google Orlando Scandrick....Also, paternity is not confirmed...

18. marinara

marinara Member

at least some body gets it

19. Rochut

Rochut Member

I wonder if any strange vibes are floating around the fact that Draya has been with Kenyon Martin (Senior)?

20. Asian Sensation

Is he though? His career earnings was a little over $32M. Their child was born in 2016 and he hasn’t earned an NFL paycheck since 2019…. Made $180k his final year before taxes, agent fee etc and about a million per season the 2 years before that.

Jalen Green signed a $40 + million dollar deal as a 19 year old rookie. He’s been averaging $10 million the last few seasons. Next year he’ll get $12.5M and god knows how much when he signs his next deal deal in 2025 which will prob 5 years and at least $150M bare minimum. Not to mention he’s already got at least 6 or 7 endorsements. Whoever Draya is hit the mega jackpot.

clos4life likes this.