1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

anyone got a tape of the last game of the season?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by wrath_of_khan, Apr 18, 2001.

1. wrath_of_khan

wrath_of_khan Contributing Member

I'm not going to call it Hakeem's last game ... but it was a special night.

Anyone tape it?

------------------

2. Big Ralph Sampson

I have it, Do you have any games on tape to trade from this year or yearts past, If so please list them.

------------------

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I want a copy of last night's game as well. I would particularly like it if it included the postgame Hakeem interview.

------------------
    And then, depression set in...

4. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

I would really like a tape...I would be happy to mail the blank and/or cash for your trouble. Sorry I have no tapes to trade. email is cfilters@aol.com if you are interested

------------------

5. SwiftRocket

SwiftRocket Member

Big ralph,
    ill buy the tape, email me @ joel_finny@yahoo.com and tell me u r asking price!!!

------------------