1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. tinman

Supporting Member

3. trustme

trustme Member

You need to see a psychiatrist.

4. lionaire

lionaire Member

Get ****ed nazi idiots

Exiled likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Nook and Amiga like this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm posting a part of the essay.

The Zionist case for a ceasefire. (readtangle.com)
    I am a Zionist, and I believe there should be an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

There should be a ceasefire not just to alleviate the humanitarian disaster Palestinians are experiencing, but to create a safer present and future for Israelis and the global Jewry, too. And I think it's worth making the case for a ceasefire on both of those grounds — not one or the other.

Before I explain my position, let me say that I know this is an emotionally charged issue for many people. I am an American Jew who has spent time in Israel, and while I know many Jews and Israelis who also want a ceasefire, I imagine there will be many I am close with who will be upset with me for writing this piece. I also know there will be many Palestinian, Arab, Muslim and liberal readers and friends of mine who will think this post is five months too late, or that you can’t support Zionism and peace in the region, and criticize me on those grounds.

I know this is likely to draw strong reactions because over the last five months, I've spent hours and hours on Zoom, on the phone, exchanging emails, and texting with friends and readers and new connections from all across the political spectrum about this conflict. I've done my best to find other people to challenge my views, to challenge the views of others, and to model how I think we can have open dialogue about difficult topics.

Unfortunately, my success with that has been decidedly mixed. Many of the folks I've tried to talk with across this disagreement are, to put it mildly, not very happy with me right now. There are devout Zionists in Israel who are refusing to talk to me anymore, Palestinian-Americans who have unfollowed me on Twitter or Instagram, American Jews who think I’m blind to the threat of anti-semitism and Muslims who think I’ve demonized Islam and Egyptian-born Muslim Zionists who have decided I’m too thick-headed to understand the situation clearly. Tangle readers and folks in between and of all stripes have registered their various displeasure with me throughout our coverage.

I am still processing the reasons for both the ferocity of the responses and the breadth of their sources. I don't think it's as simple as "my views are close to the middle, and therefore everyone is mad at me." My dominant hypothesis is that the reaction I've experienced is just a testament to how charged this conflict is, and how distraught, scared, and angry so many people are in this current moment — Zionist, Palestinian, Jew, Muslim, Arab, Israeli, etc.

Given that, I expect what I'm about to write to land very differently for everyone. All I ask is that before responding you read the entire piece, consider my view with an open mind, and don't simply exit the conversation if you disagree with my position. I’ll start by making the common humanitarian argument for a ceasefire, and then lay out the Zionist case for one.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Finish Hamas.

tinman likes this.
  10. lionaire

lionaire Member

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but just about every contributor to the mass rape hoax has gotten exposed. ZAKA, Gettleman and others involved in the NYT piece are all frauds and liars. This Anat schwartz woman who was a contributer had no journalism experience prior to that story and reports have stated NYT has cut ties since discovering her genocidal and bloodthirsty post history across her socials. NYT has already removed the podcast ep regarding the topics of the article and have already begun redacting statements from the piece by now saying "that there may have been systematic use of sexual assault".

ZAKA is an org well known by many izraelis as nothing but a group of scammers who use any and every incident possible to garner sympathy in order to generate donations to keep their org afloat. All those lies being spread by the likes of rabbi shmuley and others about women being shot in the genitals and breast being cut off and throw around are pure projection of their sick and twisted sexual fantasies.

Here's gettleman breaking down his journalistic process, no actual evidence just theories.

#7470 lionaire, Mar 1, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    Exiled likes this.
  11. Exiled

Exiled Member

It was reported that the number of army deaths in Gaza reached 15,936 people of single nationality, while the number of dual nationals reached 1,320 Americans, 930 French, 79 British, and 46 Italians.

It makes sense they urgently want to recruit 14,500 soldiers

I wish I could help but I just know someone Old with distorted figure, though he rejuvenate his yourh by acting like a teenager, spend his time copy/paste Zionest propaganda so he might be willing to volunteer ,unfortunately he's just a goyim not pure at all

lionaire likes this.
  12. lionaire

lionaire Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

She couldn't get any actual evidence so she had to f*cking make it all up. Just like every piece of information that comes out of the Nazi zionists' mouths. Glad we can put these fake rape fantasies of theirs behind us and focus on the real issue here.

13. lionaire

lionaire Member

its funny that the zionist freaks like atw will refuse to accept any figures from the gaza health ministry but dont realize that his precious nazi state wont reveal actual numbers for their own armies casualties.

Exiled likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

16. lionaire

lionaire Member

this guy truly is a generational liar. nobody with any intelligence or a set of eyes buys a word he says and the comments confirm that.

Exiled likes this.
  17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Unmatched heroism and courage

18. tinman

Supporting Member

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

20. lionaire

lionaire Member

Germany going for the genocide three-peat.

Imagine being a pro-izraeli, german living in america. makes sense that such an individual would aggressively deny blatant acts of genocide like their life depended on it.

Exiled likes this.