1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

The DNC hasn't bothered to try to put up a candidate in the primaries. We both know the current DNC regime are extremely elitist. Do what they say or no play.
    Otherwise you're telling me the vast majority of democrat voters are incredibly incompetent. I personally dont believe this. THey have about as much of a choice as Russians have a choice with Putin.

Fortunately I am not greatly bothered when Trump wins.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Whoever you are trying to convince that Democrat voters are incredibly incompetent for choosing Biden to date, when you have made it crystal clear that you are fine with a Trump win and hope for it despite the left, is falling on deaf ears.

ROCKSS, Andre0087 and MadMax like this.
  4. Agent94

Agent94 Member

This is just getting weird. The party that praises a Russian authoritarian leader appropriating the words of the Russian dissident that wrote The Gulag Archipelago days after Putin murdered his political opponent Alexei Navalny in a gulag. I hope you can take a step back and see how seriously f*cked up your thought have become. This is near schizophrenic level reasoning.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

ain’t no way that’s a real quote…Lord have mercy

6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Further to the point made by others, pray tell…who is this mysterious excellent candidate within the Democratic Party that should be the nominee? It’s easy to say Biden is too old, blah blah blah.

Please explain, exactly who has a clearly better chance at beating Trump?

Dean Phillips?

Kamala Harris?

mayor Pete?

gavin newsome?

ROCKSS likes this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Jason Kandor would crush it but he needs time in the spotlight

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump's South Carolina numbers 'are disastrous' as 40% of Republicans vote against the ex-president: Women, minorities and graduates remain opposed

But one-in-five Republican primary voters now say they will not vote for him in November according to surveys, enough to hand the race to Joe Biden who won Saturday's Democrat primary hands down.

'These numbers are disastrous for Donald Trump,' said Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC as the results came in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-christian-male-college-carolina-haley.html

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

That sounds bad, but did you hear Biden’s dog bit someone?

Rileydog, ROCKSS, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

you lost me at "on MSNBC."

Look, I believe many former GOP voters with any conscious are currently saying they will not vote with the cult. But give FOX News, and the family members of these more moral voters another 8 months or so to work on them, and they'll fall in line, sadly. Maybe they'll eventually go into voting booths and just skip the POTUS vote (could happen, but I doubt it).

It will be about like last time, so that crazies can claim "VOTOR FRUADE!!1!" and make the nation miserable for additional (perhaps semi-infinite) number of months. FOX thinks they will profit from Civil War II, but they're sadly mistaken. If the real schiznit hits the fan, ain't nobody gonna be clicking on or advertising on FOX. Stupid ass Murdoch family can't see beyond their nose hairs.

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Any guesses why Trump doesn't have a dog?
    I have some hunches. :D

Andre0087 and B-Bob like this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Are you telling me that Eric Trump plays the village idiot to mask his degenerate behavior?

deb4rockets and Andre0087 like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Plays an idiot? Hmmm Chip off the old blockhead perhaps?

#3573 deb4rockets, Feb 26, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    VooDooPope likes this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

"Donald Trump's Debt Live Tracker" tracks what Trump owes

Democratic strategist and journalist Johnny Palmadessa recently released a website called "Donald Trump's Debt Live Tracker," which tracks Donald Trump's debt in real time.

He announced the Trump Debt Counter on Threads, explaining:

If you're looking for something fun to do, then visit the website I designed: trumpdebtcounter.com

You can see a live tracker of Donald Trump's debt as it accumulates over time. You can test your knowledge with a quiz to see if you *really* know Donald Trump. You can ask the Donald Trump Chat Bot a question that he'll refuse to answer. It's a website full of fun! But mostly chaos.

Palmadessa stated in a separate post that the debt tracker is "the only website actively being monitored by an accountant to ensure accuracy."

At the time of my visit, at 5:40 Pacific Time on February 25, 2024, Donald's debt was $484,897,829.90. I also asked the Donald Trump Chat Bot a couple of questions. Here's how that went:

I asked: "Why are you so mean?" The Chat Bot answered:

I've made a lot of sacrifices for answering questions, and I've had tremendous success in answering them. Tremendous success. I don't need to answer your question.

I asked: "Why do you spread so many lies?" The Chat Bot answered:

I'm a very stable genius, and I have a great relationship with the truth. The truth loves me, and I love the truth. Your question isn't the truth, so I'm going to ignore your question.

15. No Worries

Some Rs will not vote for Trump ... even more so for Convicted Felon Trump

Two Sandwiches and deb4rockets like this.
  16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I wonder though, if even if they find him not fit for Presidency that they would vote for Biden. Some Republicans will die Republicans, regardless of whether they know their candidate is unfit to serve. It's sad, but true with far too many voters.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  17. No Worries

Trump's shocking new wife revelation: Did he replace Melania with Mercedes?

Did Donald Trump secretly divorce Melania and marry a woman named Mercedes? That's the only explanation for the very stable genius's statement at CPAC last week, where he told the crowd:

"Call up my wife, our great First Lady. She was a great First. People love her, yeah, people love her. Oh, look at that, wow. Mercedes, that's pretty good, yeah, she's good. And she loves our country, and she loves the people. It's true."

In MAGA land, this is proof that Trump is in top cognitive form.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Indeed.

DD

No Worries likes this.
  19. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

y'all doing your best to ensure he's reelected.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

What do you expect when MAGA folks listen to a sociopathic man utter his sick and twisted BS non-stop and believe he is their savior?