1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another WOKE mass shooter! Houston shooter was trans pro Palestine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Feb 12, 2024.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

if being mentally ill means that someone is trans then all trump supporters are trans.

2. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...shooting-latest-suspect-victims-b2496277.html

"But conservative pundits, activists, and politicians have continued to spread the unfounded claim that she was a transgender woman – even after it was kiboshed by police.

The Independent has also found no mention of any trans identity in court documents from Moreno’s past divorce and child custody battle, and police have confirmed that she was the biological mother of her son."

3. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Of course it was right wing lies. It boggles my mind they are freely allowed to continually do this without consequences.

Xopher likes this.
  4. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I didn't do any research, it was in almost all the initial news reports. The person called herself Jeffrey or something - weren't we taught we have to respect whatever the person "identifies as"? To be fair, without having done research, I was confused and thought it was a guy originally named Jeffrey who gave himself a female name, rather than the other way around.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

If the person called herself Jeffrey, doesn't that indicate that she "identified as" a man? And if you don't respect that, you are "misgendering" the person?

How is anyone even supposed to understand this nonsense anymore.

tinman likes this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if you think you are black when you are not
    Or if you think you are a woman when you are not
    That’s mentally ill breh

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

obviously. it took me all of 10 seconds to learn that the threadstarter was full of s***.

no it wasnt.

as the cops said in the press conference, she used "jeffery" as an alias. she was also obviously mentally ill. after interviewing friends and family there was no evidence at all that this person was trans. this was a totally made up story apparently based solely on the fact that the woman used the alias "jeffrey" and yall ran with it like suckers.

f***ing pathetic.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So you are saying that people who use names that pertain to a gender they weren't born with are mentally ill?

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Where is the source that this person was supposedly a Republican?

11. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I'll try and find it again. I went down a rabbit hole looking at Commodore's post from Twitter/X saying they were illegal and registered to vote. A few pages later and someone showed they were a registered Republican. Who knows? Quit trying to deflect from spouting your transgender nonsense. Reputable news sources backed off of this almost immediately, but you and tinman kept doubling down. You even said she wasnt the mother. Focus on they were on a a mental hold in 2016 and still able to purchase a gun. Focus on they were arrested multiple times and had a schizophrenia diagnosis and could still buy a gun.

Also:

"William Capasso, an attorney in Houston who represented Moreno for a portion of her divorce proceedings in 2021 to 2022, told The Associated Press that she went by Jeffrey Moreno-Carranza at the time. He said Carranza was her married name and noted that at that time “there was no indication that she was transgender.”

“It is my understanding that although her birth name was Jeffrey Moreno, she was born female and identified as a female,” he wrote in an email. “She did use Genesse and may have changed her name to Genesse Moreno after I represented her.”

Capasso added that Moreno used the name “Jeffrey Genesse Escalante Moreno” on her son’s birth certificate. He said he withdrew as Moreno’s attorney in the proceedings because he was not able to communicate with her effectively"

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Almost all news reports said that in the beginning.

Again, if the person called herself Jeffrey, who are you to say she wasn't allowed to be transgender?

13. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Read what her lawyer said. Her legal name at birth was Jeffrey, but she was born female.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Why are you so fixated on the person's gender anyway? What difference does it make to you?

15. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Because you are the one who doubled down on the trans bullshit 2 days after it was known she wasnt trans. However she did go around giving Nazi salutes according to her neighbors so the Republican thing makes sense.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So you made up the Republican thing, whereas many media reports stated the person was transgender.

Astrodome likes this.
  17. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I already addressed this on a previous post.

Again, major news channels backed off the trans thing once HPD said she wasn't. Yet you continued for 2 more days.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Where?

19. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Post 51.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

No, where did I "continue for two more days"? I last posted about this thing almost two days ago.