1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have y'all heard anything about Tari being dealt?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Feb 2, 2024.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

YOU MEAN.......JOCK ITCH

topfive likes this.
  2. OremLK

OremLK Member

Roleplayers usually don't know when they're about to be traded, right? Maybe a 24 hours courtesy call if it's possible.

3. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

NY "covets" Tari???

That would be a tough sell for sure.

At the least, Grimes and multiple 1st rd pks.

Still would be hesitant.

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Knixies want him. Therefore Tari is terrifyably available. But only to the Knixies.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Stealing my stuff I see....lol.
    DD

6. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

He makes more sense than Jalen in a trade for Brooklyn. Brooklyn already has Thomas who’s performed better this year than Jalen. Jalen would be the last person of our core I would be interested in if I’m Brooklyn because it would become redundant with Thomas and Jalen. I would tell Rafael come up off of one of those core forwards and I think that’s what will happen

7. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Damn I really don’t want to trade Tari, I’m 99% sure he will be better than Brooks next season. When he’s been healthy he’s responded very well too Udoka’s coaching.

I think he’s going to be worth 3 first round picks in the future. Are they willing to pay that? I doubt it.

Plowman and BaselineFade like this.