1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vivek Ramaswamy 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Feb 21, 2023.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Amazes me how patient people are with vivek... who somehow believes that by continuing to talk people will listen to him. I have no clue what vivek supports or believes. I have no clue why anyone would want or should support him. I only wish people would use the mute button, ask their question, unmute him, and if he doesn't answer the question, put him back on mute.

He is the most hated person in politics. ted cruz is more likeable.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

I hope this snake slithers back into whatever hole he came out of...

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Xeet is hilariously stupid. "Truth... It looks like" Looks like is subjective pretty much by definition. Hardly a truth.

Meanwhile we've got the Speaker of the House publicly saying that he'll try and obstruct law enforcement.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

LOL... fox news is even tired of and annoyed by vivek's schtick. Too bad the same didn't happen when trump came on the scene...

ROCKSS likes this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s long been obvious to me that he isn’t a serious candidate. He is by nature or more like cultivation a candidate for our time. Someone who is about ideology and grievance. Who has no principle or intellectual consistency as long it best positions himself to take on his enemies. Who believes that outrage is the most effective tool of rhetoric.

If he was a Rockets fan He would fit in well here.

dmoneybangbang and ROCKSS like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If it was slightly popular on a certain day of the week to be Rockets Fan, he'll be one.

Sajan and rocketsjudoka like this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

Really liked everything he said and he is right but I still don't trust him... TRUMP 2024!!!

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

he might become VP

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Doubt it, Trump already said none of the people debating will be his VP..... I like Vivek I just don't believe he is legit, Tucker Carlson has a serious chance...

10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Right about what? When he called January 6th a national disgrace or when he praised the January 6th rioters? When he said he wouldn’t support Israel or when he said he didn’t mean it? Or when he wrote that Trump is a sore loser or when he called him the greatest President of the 21st Century?

Sajan, ROCKSS and adoo like this.
  11. adoo

adoo Member

and when the self-proclaimed anti-Woker paid big $ to have someone delete references, from his Wikipedia page, to him being a past recipient of the Wokist Soros fellowship

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People call X a shithole, while Vivek loudly objects, "That's not entirely accurate!"

Amiga likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

while taking a piss lol

Amiga and Invisible Fan like this.
  15. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Why does CNN platform this fool? Didn't they learn anything from the Trump town hall fiasco?

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It would help if they didn’t cut him off and let him finish his point. It just makes him look good and appear censored

I don’t believe him about a conspiracy but his pPoint is the govt does hide a lot and is not forthcoming with evidence. What do they have to hide?—is the crux

Vivek is probably the smartest and effective person we’ve seen for office in a very very long time.

you can be the smartest person in the world but enacting change is just as hard as that first attribute. Combine that with being a good communicator and reaching out in a charismatic manner…dude was born for this is only 37

There’s a reason everyone in the media hates him so much, dude can’t be controlled or outwitted

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Ramaswamy has exceeded expectations by a mile, and yet his rolling average sits at about 5% in a fairly uncrowded field.

I'm starting to think he would've gotten closer to the White House if he ran as a Democrat.

There's just no getting around the elephant in the room of WASP status in the Republican party.

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

what did he do? i haven't pay much attention to him

19. dmoneybangbang

Just another populist grifter

ROCKSS, Buck Turgidson and Sajan like this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Outwitting him is not hard. Just ask him to
    Reconcile what he said a few months ago
    With what he says now or any point on the future.

As I said though about Trump he shouldn’t be underestimated. Consistency of thought or principle isn’t very important to many while attitude is. He fully understands this and is smart about building up the support he has.